Can't login using Net7Proxy

When i open up Net7, choose the server, it then states the status as online so i hit play and a command prompt window pops up which says attempting to connect to IP address: 217.160.5.19 Sending login. after a few seconds it says Server failed to respond to Login attempt, login failed - server not found. any ideas?

Alright, i still can't login, no change at all in the error message, and no matter what settings i change nothing happens at all, am i just screwed?

Perhaps you are having a firewall issue? Try opening port 443, the port used to authenticate log ins, and see if the error persists.

When i open up Net7, choose the server, it then states the status as online so i hit play and a command prompt window pops up which says attempting to connect to IP address: 217.160.5.19 Sending login. after a few seconds it says Server failed to respond to Login attempt, login failed - server not found. any ideas?

Can you post the exact feedback you are getting? Also just FYI the server is down at the time of this post.