Game Crashes If I move

Hey all, I just downloaded all required files, the E&B demo, E&B update and the Net7 setup. Everything installed fine except error i mention below while patching N7. I was able to get my log in info and start playing the game, right around level 15-16 the crashes started happening. now when I log into game and even move my star ship, which is sitting at a gate, my computer completely locks up to where i have to hold power button to shut it off and then restart.

I am using a Gateway Laptop, with Win XP SP 3, a mobile AMD Atahlon 64 processor 4000+ 2.59Ghz processor with 1 gig ram, video is ATI Radeon x600

Also while installing on my main computer and laptop this error appeared while updating N7 Launcher: " Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. InvalidArgument=Value of '5' is not valid for 'index'. Parameter name: index"

If you need more info please let me know i will try to let you know, ohh ran a ping to your server it runs fine no packet loss and a average of 119 -123 ping Thank you for any help, I really miss this game so If I can get it running again I would be very happy

Well when in doubt erase it all and start over. I erased every file I had. I managed to find my own discs so loaded the game that way, patched it with the up date tool, re did the N7 updates and everything seems to be running smooth as silk now. So looks like it was a pibkac error after all.