Strength & Honour

Hey just stumbled onto this site. And downloading everything now, looking forward to playing. Is anyone on here from S&H Orion server?

Hey LGM! I remember you lol. Yeah theres myself, Buyfromme, Data (now playing as Sarlacc), Moha and Guido. Think Curlyt is still around, and Marco was but he's gone now.

• 1 year later...
Going to go ahead and Necro this thread just to say hello to some old friends.

Sup dudes! I just found this EMU last night, really wish I'd have gotten sentimental about E&B sooner!

This is it from the old crew? Just a handful?

Hey guys seems to me that some of your names look familiar, I wasn't in S&H but a buddy of mine Whitay was, anyone seen heard from him? I know he went to the dark side (Eve) for a bit but I lost him there.

-Lal

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Hey guys I can't believe EnB is back. I'd love to see our guild get back up and running. Has anyone created Strength and Honour yet? If so, I want in. I hope you guys remember me: Endzone. I was the leader on the final day in 2004. Also, the XO, Whitemoon is playing again as well. If anyone has any info, email me @ [email="robertjohnson4@charter.net"]robertjohnson4@charter.net[/email].
Thanks
Endzone

Strength and Honour recreated! Thanks to the initiative of XZAUST! I will be in game alot on Friday. If anyone wants to be added to the guild send me a message in game. I will be working on my character Endzone. My goal is to make him our weapons builder for the guild. We will also be working on getting a live chat option up and running like Teamspeak or Ventrilo.