Level 30 Terran Enforcer

I hope this is the proper place to post this.

My Terran Enforcer is past level 30, yet I cannot get farther than step 4 on the mission (can't remember the name now).

I'm to report to an executive woman at Earth Station, and I have a few times - she just insults me like usual. I've asked around a bit ingame, and it was suggested that I complete all my other missions just as a precaution. I've since completed everything, and still have no luck. I haven't played for a few days and all that, but I did just try again a couple hours ago.

And help would be appreciated; if I have to restart my character, I'll do it as a last resort.

Thanks.

I hope this is the proper place to post this.

My Terran Enforcer is past level 30, yet I cannot get farther than step 4 on the mission (can't remember the name now).

I'm to report to an executive woman at Earth Station, and I have a few times - she just insults me like usual. I've asked around a bit ingame, and it was suggested that I complete all my other missions just as a precaution. I've since completed everything, and still have no luck. I haven't played for a few days and all that, but I did just try again a couple hours ago.

And help would be appreciated; if I have to restart my character, I'll do it as a last resort.

Thanks.

Technical support deals with problems getting the game to run and crashing while playing the game. Since this deals with a mission, you could ask more details of how to do that step of the mission in the terran general discussion forum or if you are certain its not working I believe GMs can reset missions. They can be reached in game or in the gamemaster support forums

In any case listing the mission text / title would be helpful when you do post in either of those forums. If you have issue switching back and forth between the game and a browser try atl+tab then ctl+alt+del -> task manager. It works for me every time.

Thanks - I wasn't sure whether to post it here or in the game masters forum. I've tried contacting a GM ingame, but since the crash I haven't been able to get hold of anyone. I never thought to keep it open and alt-tab...must be tired.

Thank you again.