Cant connect

Ok I followed the directions and downloaded all the software. Whnen I click the ENB icon on my desktop it says Downloading patch information, at the bottom it says "finding file". After a few secons it says "Cant find the patch, try again later Error 4" ? What did I do wrong or is the server not working?

Ok I followed the directions and downloaded all the software. Whnen I click the ENB icon on my desktop it says Downloading patch information, at the bottom it says "finding file". After a few secons it says "Cant find the patch, try again later Error 4" ? What did I do wrong or is the server not working?

You dont launch EnB you launch net7

Ok thank you I got in after reinstalling the net7 software..Now the prob is when I went to get it I typed in my user name and password and it came up saying "You are temporaly banned? This is the first time I have ever tired to play and I just created my account yesterday lol? Frustrating!!!!

Ok thank you I got in after reinstalling the net7 software..Now the prob is when I went to get it I typed in my user name and password and it came up saying "You are temporaly banned? This is the first time I have ever tired to play and I just created my account yesterday lol? Frustrating!!!!

When you registered with net-7.org you should have been sent an email, did you click the confirm account link? That got someone on another thread.