ST4 Issue

I've tried to just signup using this forum's info, and tried to register on the ST4 website, and I get the same error:

Info / Error

Forum user not found

User not added

Close

What also caught me a lil odd, was that I had to re-register on this site (granted I had been gone for nearly a year), so I dont know if there's going to be a delay on when the ST4 site synchs up with the net-7 site user database.

I'll try again in a few hours :)

I've tried to just signup using this forum's info, and tried to register on the ST4 website, and I get the same error:

Info / Error

Forum user not found

User not added

Close

What also caught me a lil odd, was that I had to re-register on this site (granted I had been gone for nearly a year), so I dont know if there's going to be a delay on when the ST4 site synchs up with the net-7 site user database.

I'll try again in a few hours :)

There was a failure some time this last year and they lost all the accounts. I was in the same situation as you. I got the internet back after being without it for 10 months and had to make a new account.

Info / Error

Forum user not found

User not added

Close

Any help will be appreciated

Bobby

Info / Error

Forum user not found

User not added

Close

Any help will be appreciated

Bobby

Are you trying to sign up using the same user name and password as your forum user?

Are you trying to sign up using the same user name and password as your forum user?

No, apparently my username is my email and it will not accept an email addy when registering. No idea how to get around that without changing the username.

Bobby

No, apparently my username is my email and it will not accept an email addy when registering. No idea how to get around that without changing the username.

Bobby

What kind of email are u using?

A friend of mine from the US could not use her Email for some reason.

She made an Hotmail account and the issue was solved.

What kind of email are u using?

A friend of mine from the US could not use her Email for some reason.

She made an Hotmail account and the issue was solved.

I use Hotmail also

Bobby

I found the problem and it seems ok now. Thanks for the input.

Bobby

What was the problem? I am still unable to get past this, altho I'm not sure if it is email related, I am using hotmail, and the exact username/pass as on these forums.

It was a stupid mistake on my part. When I registered my user name I typo'd it. I suggest checking to make sure that you are using the user name you signed up on the forums with and not the Display name.

Hope you can get yours working also.

Bobby/Nuich

• 3 weeks later...

Negative, I have not been able to get mine working, I have tried to use forum display name, login name for the forums, email address, etc. I've reset the psw to see if it was a fat finger moment with my psw, an still no go...

I'm seriously at a loss here. Do I have to unmask my subnet address? I'm operating from a false mac address if that helps

Out of curiosity, what does a false MAC address do for you?

Also, I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier, I'll create an account for you myself and PM you the details.