Better terminal chances.

I feel that the analyze chances are fine just the way they are. At ~50% chance to analyze an item the same level as your build skill, I think that my outcomes have been pretty close to that. Also, I think that the analyze and build terminals are pretty much the only credit sink in the game. With a guaranteed analyze, the amount of credits taken out of the game will decrease. Leading to inflation and eventually credits will be useless.

Yeah it sucks when you actually get a rare drop and fail the analyze, but that's what puts the "random" in the RNG. Plus it keeps you playing and trying to get another one.

Well, there is a reason they named it the ANALyzer terminal. :)

Success/fail rates seem about right, though my memory of live and what is happening now are two different things. As for vendor sold items, my failure rate is through the roof compared to looted, so definetly a money sink at least to my wallet.

My trader, Zeppelin, has a 41% chance of analyzing level 9 devices; around 48% for level 8 and 55% for level 7 -- and let me say, when you're dropping several million on a level 9 item, 41% is harsh. Some others I've talked to have reported their displayed chances to be between 41% and 52% (somewhere around there) for analyzing level 9. Apart from racial differences, what could cause the discrepancy?