My Christmas Present

Santa is bringing me a brand new Alien ALX for Christmas. It, of course will be running Windows 7. Can the instructions for loading/running EnB on Windows 7 be loaded somewhere on this forum. These instructions were lost when the old forum closed.

Sirkam

Bump

I run this game on Win7 and if i remember it correctly, all you need to think of is the installationpart.

The game always ( for me ) ends up in C:\Program Files (x86) when it should be in C:\Program Files

And just in case, make sure you run the installation etc in admin mode.

Interesting, I just downloaded the files from this forum and ran it, I'm using win7 alt 32 bit fresh install and didn't need to run in admin mode

It seems there might be more that interupts EnB Emu from running that just a clean install of win7 (which mine is)

When I downgraded XP to Vista, my printer program (Lexmark) stuffed a lot of programs and I had to run a few in Admin mode. I reinstalled and didn't add the printer program and most of my programs run without having to go admin mode

What 'I think' is, a lot of people add their favourite bloatware from XP to Vista and/or Win7 and they are causing errors