problems getting started

it says "Starting E&B" I get an error message stating "Could not intialize installation. (CRC)"

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/714-install-enb-from-scratch-instructions/

The link near the top of this helper is the most up to date .net Frame work ... make sure you have it installed. Might be the problem as said previously.

Guest Fidget

Hi guys,

I've managed to get myself temporarily banned, even before I've started. I think its something to do with the Registration of my user name, but I'm not certain. Forums say I'm registered Ok.

I've probably done something that's easy to fix, many thanks in advance.

P.S. Its damn good to see EnB up. Keep up the good work guys.

ok. so A friend of mine is trying to get Enb on his pc as well. followed all the steps and got this same meassage as above, so he updated xp netframework and now Net7 launcher does NOTHING once you try starting it, it just doesnt respond. =/ any ideas? he's reinstalled it a few times just ince this was it and nothing happens still. anyone have any ideas?

ok. so A friend of mine is trying to get Enb on his pc as well. followed all the steps and got this same meassage as above, so he updated xp netframework and now Net7 launcher does NOTHING once you try starting it, it just doesnt respond. =/ any ideas? he's reinstalled it a few times just ince this was it and nothing happens still. anyone have any ideas?

Might be a good idea to start a new thread for each issue. I'd start by checking the processes in task manager. Any cpu activity? Without seeing the computer, it's hard to figure. We can't assume anything... Make sure you do a clean install. I'd delete net7 directory and start again. As long as you have the install files, this should not take allot of time.

make sure net3.5 framework is installed.

I hope this helps you.

Does LaunchNet7 just sit in the taskbar and not appear? If so, go into the Properties of the shortcut you're using to start LaunchNet7, via the right-click menu, and go to the "Shortcut" tab and set "Run" to "Maximized". You can set it back to normal once you run LaunchNet7, it appears, and you close it normally.