1 player lvl 150 vs a full group of lvl 150 toons , who wins ?

well in a case last nite vs a lvl 66 mob the 1 player beat out a whole group.... is this possible ? or Expoilt.. you decide.. let me hear what you think...

i wont mention the name of this person right now... but he wasnt from our guild..

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

well in a case last nite vs a lvl 66 mob the 1 player beat out a whole group.... is this possible ? or Expoilt.. you decide.. let me hear what you think...

i wont mention the name of this person right now... but he wasnt from our guild..

I’m confused; the one player beat a whole group of players? (PvP ish) The one player beat a whole group of lvl 66 mobs? The one player beat the whole group TO the mob? The one player outgunned the whole group? Sounds confusing.

he wasnt by any chance a terran enforcer? :)

I’m confused; the one player beat a whole group of players? (PvP ish) The one player beat a whole group of lvl 66 mobs? The one player beat the whole group TO the mob? The one player outgunned the whole group? Sounds confusing.

I think he means 1 player outgunned 6. Possible depending on:

1) Ammo type/debuffs

2) Streams of bullets coming in before someone else fired

3) Crit/damage bonuses

4) Range from mob (bullet travel lag)

I could see it if it was a PW due to the DPS imbalance in relation to the other jobs. If you do the math a pw has roughly double the DPS potential of a TW given the current in game items and skills.

Maybe he has items he shouldn't have for whatever reason, but really pointless to speculate without knowing the facts and seeing a video replay of who shot first, with what, from what range, what skills were used, etc.

he wasnt by any chance a terran enforcer? :)

I could see that if the TW had multiple waves of missiles stacked on top of each other. With the turbo setup, you could probably get 6-7 waves of missiles landing at the same time initially.

In Live, a TW could practically one-shot the Warder pre-turbo nerf by stacking a crapload of bullets on top of each other and swooping in with a hellbore debuff right before they landed.

1 player should never out gun 6 150s but i have seen somthing close to this happen in ST3 on blackbeard.

A PW using impact debuffing and used shield leech (note Shield leech does a tone of damage) to out kill the lvl 135 PW PP and TT my lvl 150 TE was with. There was also a JD hitting the mob too but he wa not in any groups.

Exploit maybe or just plain luck i don't know. mob seemed to die as it should and you could see the hits it took from leach pop off.

I think he means 1 player outgunned 6. Possible depending on:

1) Ammo type/debuffs

2) Streams of bullets coming in before someone else fired

3) Crit/damage bonuses

4) Range from mob (bullet travel lag)

I could see it if it was a PW due to the DPS imbalance in relation to the other jobs. If you do the math a pw has roughly double the DPS potential of a TW given the current in game items and skills.

Maybe he has items he shouldn't have for whatever reason, but really pointless to speculate without knowing the facts and seeing a video replay of who shot first, with what, from what range, what skills were used, etc.

Do all the math you want, Ive had both 150PW and 150TE. The way the game is now, with a HB debuff for the TE, they are more than a match for a PW.

1 player should never out gun 6 150s but i have seen somthing close to this happen in ST3 on blackbeard.

A PW using impact debuffing and used shield leech (note Shield leech does a tone of damage) to out kill the lvl 135 PW PP and TT my lvl 150 TE was with. There was also a JD hitting the mob too but he wa not in any groups.

Exploit maybe or just plain luck i don't know. mob seemed to die as it should and you could see the hits it took from leach pop off.

Now that I know who this is (no, I'm not opening that up here and starting a KS thread), I can see this being 100% possible based on the DPS calculations that I've done.

This post should be re-titled "please check into shield sap". I have a PW, and the skill is broken from a DPS standpoint. Nerfing the damage makes sense if you keep the amount healed up (1:10 ratio maybe), or else the skill will be a waste of points. Have it turn 5000 damage into 50000 healed or something.

Currently it's a 10 second timer, and does about 4500dps. Blackbeard is pure shield. You can see where this is going. It does roughly 45,000 damage to a mob, pure damage, not resisted, every 10 seconds. Shield sap alone does more damage than a TW loaded with uber gear, and then add on 6 guns on top of that, and you have an epic balance problem.

/waits for all of the PW's to go out and spam shield sap to kill everything

Fishbowl, all shields, BB pure shields. All mech mobs, 66% shields.

There is no exploit here, it's just a balance issue. I'm guessing the 6 people were out of sap range or just not spamming sap.

• Upvote 1

Yes, theoretical it is possible, if not all of the group have lvl 9 weapons.

Or not all of the group have turbo and he has turbo and more than just the 40% and the group have many misses, he got a good round without many misses, maybe also lucky for many criticals. He needs just to get the 50% damage first.

You ever seen in live a JD with a really good set of beams, turbo and cloak?.......

Just one possible config....

Not all is working as it should, that's another thing.

I'm not saying it is right now possible or it isn't, but you have to see all circumstances before you think about an exploit. :)

greets

Hexergirl

• Upvote 1

Do all the math you want, Ive had both 150PW and 150TE. The way the game is now, with a HB debuff for the TE, they are more than a match for a PW.

You weren't factoring in shield sap if you did the math and came out even. HB isn't in the game anyways with the base pulled (some exist from ... yeah), so you have to pull out a Titan's heart to compensate and then switch to explosive in the absence of the plasma debuff. Even then you aren't even in the DPS ballpark of a PW.

You weren't factoring in shield sap if you did the math and came out even. HB isn't in the game anyways with the base pulled (some exist from ... yeah), so you have to pull out a Titan's heart to compensate and then switch to explosive in the absence of the plasma debuff. Even then you aren't even in the DPS ballpark of a PW.

I was just thinking.... um so what?

The whole thing of a single player outgunning a group of 6. If that player was following you around and taking all your kills then that is a different matter, but a single kill? Really not worth getting all upset about. As others have stated, skill, equipment, and or just dumb luck but really now exploit?

• Upvote 1

People need to realize that in a pre-beta stage of a game, anything is possible. I'm sure not everything is working as intended. Not everyone exploits Vonbon and maybe if that standard wasn't set in the past stuff like this wouldn't have to be brought up in public forum. With your connections to Devs/GM's, I would think you would know if there was a bug/exploit out there that would make this possible. Or better yet, have a GM look at his toon and see if there is anything on his toon that he should have?

I dunno, but I think it's ironic and funny.

Wonder if a car theif has ever gotten his car stolen?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

well i got what i was looking for , notice i didnt say anthing about being ks'd or mad or Crying .. lol.. in fact i found the whole thing to be funny.... the reason i posted this was to get certain peeps feedback , and i got what i was looking for , also i never named the person in question . :)

with a full group of lvl 150 players with lvl 9 weps vs 1 player at 150 with lvl 9 weps it is impossible to lose too... but it did happen... nuff said..

;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

well i got what i was looking for , notice i didnt say anthing about being ks'd or mad or Crying .. lol.. in fact i found the whole thing to be funny.... the reason i posted this was to get certain peeps feedback , and i got what i was looking for , also i never named the person in question . :)

with a full group of lvl 150 players with lvl 9 weps vs 1 player at 150 with lvl 9 weps it is impossible to lose too... but it did happen... nuff said..

;)

Actually, you guys went OFF after it happened. I dont care if you name me or not, I found it comical watching you guys nerd-rage over it to be honest lol.

And apparently it is not impossible, because it happened =p

PS. BTW, tell your JE Itchystarr or whatever that they suck at trying to cyber-tell people to distract them.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Actually, you guys went OFF after it happened. I dont care if you name me or not, I found it comical watching you guys nerd-rage over it to be honest lol.

And apparently it is not impossible, because it happened =p

PS. BTW, tell your JE Itchystarr or whatever that they suck at trying to cyber-tell people to distract them.

lol thats too funny. thanks for the laugh i needed it.

Can i ask did you sap. I was wondering if this was the factor i was thinking of that did come to play but only you know

• Downvote 1

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/1096-kill-stealing-poll/page__view__findpost__p__9033

Dude, stop saying it's all jokes and putting stupid smiley faces when clearly you go off on people and then try to BS about it after the fact. It's old, tired, and a waste of people's time.

I can understand it's rough going from /createitem to having to understand game mechanics.

I also know why you no longer needed that CFB from me that we had agreed to trade for, I was wondering where you went:

"GMs can still make items for GMing reasons. the incident with a staff member giving vonbon an item was not due to corruption. vonbon had the components and said staff member helped build the item for him. It was not freely given. The staff member has since been told not to do so with such a high value item (Crimson Force Barrier)."

Class act man. Good to know we all play by the same rules.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/1096-kill-stealing-poll/page__view__findpost__p__9033

Dude, stop saying it's all jokes and putting stupid smiley faces when clearly you go off on people and then try to BS about it after the fact. It's old, tired, and a waste of people's time.

I can understand it's rough going from /createitem to having to understand game mechanics.

I also know why you no longer needed that CFB from me that we had agreed to trade for, I was wondering where you went:

"GMs can still make items for GMing reasons. the incident with a staff member giving vonbon an item was not due to corruption. vonbon had the components and said staff member helped build the item for him. It was not freely given. The staff member has since been told not to do so with such a high value item (Crimson Force Barrier)."

Class act man. Good to know we all play by the same rules.

all i can say is wow ... i came here to ask a question with no adititudes in my post and i get attacked by STATIC ..lol.... i wonder why ?

dude you are clueless of anything about me and should stay away from it and stop the personal attacks...

im gona leave this alone but will defend myself when attacked with posts such as this.... i dont know you and you certainly dont know me ...lets leave it at that..

also as far as the whole CFB thing ? i have no idea WTH ur talkin about ...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Im sure this will be looked into. people using exploits will be cault eventully so gl :)

It has been looked into once already, and makes BonBon look even more stupid.

To be honest, I dont understand how. We had him 20% down before he even touched him. There no way A single PW using shield sap can out DPS 3 Pw 2 TE and 1 TT....

You did not have him to 20% so stop lying. BonBon and 2 of your TEs werent even in range to fire at him. When I opened up the only other shots were from that PP (and I think the JE had fired once too).

Also there is no need to lie about your group make-up. You had a PP, PWx2 (Bonbon and Bell), a JE and a TE grouped I know. There was also 2 other TEs there, so one of them wasnt grouped but the other one may have been, he wasnt with you guys initally so I dont know for sure.

But before you guys take off on a crusade, here is what happened -

Ive been killing BBG on and off for a week now, trying for a Spitter or Castor of course. I cleared all the minions but one, one reset while I was kiting and I assume you guys killed it because I never saw it again. I got back to the nav and saw about 5 Voncorp sitting there. I thought "Damn I cleared for nothing. Ya know what, Im not clearing and just giving away the boss Im atleast gonna pump a few rounds into him. Maybe I'll get lucky and they are all afk or something lol". So I waited, got a laugh from that poor attempt to use cybersex to distract me. Blackbeard spawns, the PP (and maybe the JE) fire. I rush in guns-blazing. BonBon, Bell, and 2 TEs start DAMAGING the boss when it was at probably 80% or so. He dies, and I was shocked to see "You gain blah blah amount of combat XP from Blackbeard's Ghost". Check the corpse and find I have the loot.

INSTANTLY you guys start screaming in local that I cheat/exploit, then you go to general with the same thing. I get some tells over it. I laugh at you, guild is laughing at you.

TLDR: Learn2Play your classes better. All that free loot doesn't mean crap if you don't know how to use it properly.

Have a nice day! And honestly, I would not come to the forums and bring attention to the fact that I suck so bad 1 person can out-damage a guild group of my "best geared players". Doesn't look good on you.

• Downvote 3

blah blah blah

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/1096-kill-stealing-poll/page__view__findpost__p__9014

This is a mirror image. You get KS'ed, go on a rant, and then say "lulz it's all good broskis!" to cover your backside and try to be all buddy buddy and friendly. If you are going to nerd-rage, that's cool man, just don't piss in everyone's ear and tell them it's raining.

Edit:

If you think this is a group of people ganging up on you to be malicious, you need to revisit the fact that YOU started this by calling someone else an exploiter.

• Downvote 3