Guildies Online?

Not as yet...

I seem to rememnber from 'Live' that the guild list showed people online as White, and offline dark grey like the current friends list does.

If anyone agrees or wishes to correct me, please do :)

but for now shout

'Who's Online?' in guild chat... lol

Not as yet...

I seem to rememnber from 'Live' that the guild list showed people online as White, and offline dark grey like the current friends list does.

If anyone agrees or wishes to correct me, please do :)

but for now shout

'Who's Online?' in guild chat... lol

it was the same as the friends list ..

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when / if this bug will be corrected? It's really frustrating not to know when guildies are on. I could be helping some of these folks and helping to build the guild if I knew who was on. While a temporary solution is to put everyone on the guild in your friends list, switch back & forth, and compare the two, this will only work for a short time. Soon the guild will outgrow the friends list (and we do have friends *OUTSIDE* the guild, which limits it even further). Thus, the clock is ticking on this serious bug. The reason it's serious is this game is about the people. An impediment to player communications must be dealt with on a high priority. Not knowing who's on, and thus who you can help, most DEFINATLY fits the bill, in my opinion.

Devs & programmers: there are two things that can be done. (1) Immediately increase the maximum size of the friends list by 10x (or more). Hopefully, the difficulty of this will be trivial, and thus can be done with great alacrity. (2) Figure out how to get the guild list to properly reflect the online status of the members and impliment it. A nice bonus would be if all the online members were at the top of the list and offlines following them, but that's a suggestion, not a requirement.

In all, I want to again reiterate my deepest appreciation for the giga-tons of work y'all have done and continue to do on our behalf without monetary compensation! This is love in its purest form, and is so rare on this planet. With every subatomic particle in my over 150Kg of mass, I thank each and every one of you.

Does anyone know when / if this bug will be corrected? It's really frustrating not to know when guildies are on. I could be helping some of these folks and helping to build the guild if I knew who was on. While a temporary solution is to put everyone on the guild in your friends list, switch back & forth, and compare the two, this will only work for a short time. Soon the guild will outgrow the friends list (and we do have friends *OUTSIDE* the guild, which limits it even further). Thus, the clock is ticking on this serious bug. The reason it's serious is this game is about the people. An impediment to player communications must be dealt with on a high priority. Not knowing who's on, and thus who you can help, most DEFINATLY fits the bill, in my opinion.

Not being in a guild in the Emu I honestly don't know the answer to this so that's why I ask - there's no Guild channel in Chat? While I agree having a functional Guild member status indication would be great *if* there's a functioning Guild chat channel a lot of what you say is addressed - "Is there a <functional resource you need> on?" seems to take care of quite a bit.

Confirmed. Guild chat is working... however, some people get wrapped up in combat, mining, or other activites and don't monitor guild chat like they should. Thus the shout-outs aren't the cure-all. Members don't always announce themselves when they log on, so having to ask "who's on" several times an hour would be tedious.