Game won't start

I go to start the game. Net 7 starts up perfectly, the proxy logs in.....when it says "Starting E&B" I get an error message stating "Could not intialize installation. (CRC) Paramater is incorrect. Sometimes then after that the installation wizard for E&B does come up but eventually it says it cannot start the clent

yeah i have the same problem

javascript:alert(navigator.userAgent)

Put that into your Web brower and it'll pop up a window that has some Information in it ... Look for .... .Net CLR 3.5.21022 ... in that window. This is making sure you do have .net framework of 3.5 which is neccssary for the game to initialize.

If you dont see that, then you'll need to download and install the 3.5 update which can be found here in the forums, well ... a link to it anyway on the page that gives you step by step instructions on how to install the game.

Thorvald

It looks like it's starting up the wrong program. What is the Client Path, which is at the top of LaunchNet7?

Sorry, I got this problem fixed....should have mentioned that....but I am still having problems.....I can launch the game, create a character but as soon as I go to log in the game crashes.....I am at work but I believe it says 'TCP connection reset" or something along those lines I have checked port 443 and it is not in use.....no one has answered my problem since that point.