All in a day's work

Ok, I started a JS this morning and one of the skill missions (I forget which but it was low level) wants me to make a Damaged Shaitan Motivator step 4/5.

Before I can build it I need one to analyze; according to enb database it is a drop only from a Shaitan Fury lvl 3 but did not say where the mob was. I asked in chat and was told they were in Ganymede, my newb sector. I scoured every nav point and even free warped around and found nothing, well except for the derelict ships south of the planet.

I would like to ask if anyone has found the Shaitan Fury and completed the mission?

Thx

edit: I should add that the mission name is all in a day's work.

Ok, I started a JS this morning and one of the skill missions (I forget which but it was low level) wants me to make a Damaged Shaitan Motivator step 4/5.

Before I can build it I need one to analyze; according to enb database it is a drop only from a Shaitan Fury lvl 3 but did not say where the mob was. I asked in chat and was told they were in Ganymede, my newb sector. I scoured every nav point and even free warped around and found nothing, well except for the derelict ships south of the planet.

I would like to ask if anyone has found the Shaitan Fury and completed the mission?

Thx

edit: I should add that the mission name is all in a day's work.

Been a long while since I did this one... Did you check to see if you were given the print by default?

she let me keep the three ores i collected to make a wiring harness in an earlier step and gave me 2 comps so i am assuming i use the 3 ores to make a wiring harness to give me 3 comps to build the motivator but the wiring harness isn't even on the mfg list although i have previously analyzed it. Can I forfeit the mission and get it again?

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I did this mission today. I don't know if there was a bug that was squashed, but there are a couple of minor points that might make life a little easier for those that come after.

At the point of the mission where you're asked to bring a Damaged Shaitan Motivator before you can continue:

Check your inventory. You should have received two of the three components needed for the build recipe. You are expected to create the Turbo2 Wiring Harness yourself.

After the harness is built, you should have the three needed components to build the Motivator. The recipe is under Items, not Components, and the Motivator is a ship engine. If you look in that category, you should find the build recipe there.

From there, just build the Motivator, and ensure it's in your Inventory, or even equipped on your ship before returning to the NPC offering the mission.

Hope that clarifies some missing pieces. :D