A Plea to the devs...(my crybaby rant)

u really start getting on my nerves. maybe i should spam your log ? Im sure there are other ways to get your issue solved. Like try to talk to the people that are involved in this. at least stop hijacking threads.

Hm, I think in this case (judging by the posts there) they're not really seeing the issue as resolvable due to structural problems, and instead are choosing to warn people. Strategically speaking it makes more sense to troll existing threads (even if it is a bit rude) since new threads are apparently summarily deleted. Which is sad really, since it just makes the problem more obvious to anyone who is actually paying attention.

I'm glad I saw that post, personally.

Hey Jackrussell,

While I would love to say "we have have some very good end game content", we do not. We are currently just working on all the content at the same time. Much of the end game content is currently being tweaked and played with using our new tools for mobs. We are still working out alot of the bugs. I really do not know what to say other then I am sorry we are not live yet. Many of us deveopers do not like to say we are in a stress test but we are, and our content shows it. Think of it like this we are in pre alpha.

Thanks,

David

I know I will be flamed and ridiculed for this post, well so be it. From a lvl 150 standpoint, IMO the end game has been ruined.

As in ST3, at least for me, once my main PW has reached 150, its time to work on the "goodies" like a PB and Reaver, then things in the Fishbowl like a FOTM and HOTM etc...For me the biggest fun is creating a couple of alts, in this case a tt and a jd and getting them up to their higher stuff with my end goal in the games current state, to head to Paramis and BBW and work towards all the goodies in those systems. This is pretty much the end game content that I know of, and its very fun and usually a wipe will occur before i get everything Im looking for. Until this past weekend I was working my butt off whenever I could towards that same goal, and then they changed everything. NOW IF THIS WERE LIVE and we had MANY more players to form fishbowl raids and BB raids, then this recent change in the mob difficulty would be a VERY POSITIVE thing, encouraging organized groups of groups collaborating and using an honor system to distribute the "goodies" that drop, one of the biggest things I miss from live. In the games current state, I don't believe there are enough players to even accomplish this. The Fishbowl is pretty un-doable right now. I havent been able to try with a full group because i have NOT been able to find one. After this recent "update" I have gone from someone who races home from work to hop on my pw and get in the bowl and help others level and get "goodies", to someone who logs in and cant find anything to do with my powerful PW. I checked on desash, and 2 players were having trouble kiting him. I offered in broadcast to help, said "I dont need anything from him, Im just bored and want to help". I got no response. Now all the hours I've worked on my PW are for what? Going around begging for something to do?

That's what it feels like now. IT really sucks and I feel like it's too early to up the difficulty on these mobs, and make it so that I have to kill over 7000 chavez or gsp's just to gain access to paramis/bbw where I would need a full group of others to even kill there?

END GAME is ruined for me at least and I emplore the devs, please put it back. At least until there are more players to make it doable?

The game really has become A LOT less fun for someone who has worked hard to get to 150. And all you up and coming players will have a heck of a time getting those wonderful items from the bowl now. And I suspect the 150's you will need to help you get them will be bored and not playing as much either.

Go ahead and flame me...I expect it. But this is real and we should be able to say how we feel. I really really miss the game before this last update-specifically MOB DIFFICULTY INCREASE and the whole prarmis/bbw gate restriction..PLEASE UNDO THIS PLEASE!

Big fish have the same problem, roughly 1.75k on the master, not sure about the others. Nags are the worst offenders by far though.

Same for Sundivers in VT. Corpses show at 4.01 k after kill.

Yes, that's a problem we have to fight with....

A mob scale higher or lower than default changes the range from mob to player but the weapons only know the original range.

For objects we devs have a command to set the range manually but not for mobs right now.

We have to wait to fix the mobs ranges til we have a command for this or our tools can.

As i said it already in the past: i don't want to be a ServerDev. Busy busy busy......stress stress stress. :)

greets

Hexergirl