Login Server Down again

we've been asked not to start a new thread every time there is a server issue - use the pinned "server status" thread at the top

Note the topic SERVER STATUS

This is LOGIN SERVER

these are 2 differt things. they both can be up or down one can be up and one down like now. When i posted this the server had just been up for 5 min so i did not want this to be misteaken for the last down seeing as how the Game server was up and login was down.

Hope i cleared this up.

FYI sorry if i sound harsh just having a bad day and i'm sick. not pun intended

Note the topic SERVER STATUS

This is LOGIN SERVER

these are 2 differt things. they both can be up or down one can be up and one down like now. When i posted this the server had just been up for 5 min so i did not want this to be misteaken for the last down seeing as how the Game server was up and login was down.

Hope i cleared this up.

FYI sorry if i sound harsh just having a bad day and i'm sick. not pun intended

Huh?

You mean there is a game server and a login server and the login server is having problems. If you are in game you are ok so long as you on't gate and crash - then u screwed and can't get back on

Huh?

You mean there is a game server and a login server and the login server is having problems. If you are in game you are ok so long as you on't gate and crash - then u screwed and can't get back on

correct ty

Huh?

Yup, in game now. Seen it go from 200+ online to 107 atm :)

TooTall