DONATION

Guest ShaxxDeSol

Guest ShaxxDeSol

I just wanted to thank all those players able to give to help keep the life force of this game beating in all of our chests. I have had more fun playing this game in the past three weeks than I have had in sooo long. So Thanks!

I would like the Dev team to let us all know if form can be done. Money is one way but what about equipment. Old units to build into back up servers and ect.

If we where to collect good item to resell to get more money too. So would any of you wish to start an exchange of sorts? Just wondering.

Talk to you all soon in the game and on forums.

Shaxx DeSol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im not gonna donate a penny til i see some improvement here.

Observing that:

Buggs have not been fixed.

End content made so hard that u can't kill the mobs.

U can't even go to fishbowl anymore, u just get wasted in a sec or 2.

Desash hits max shielded players for 150k or so.jesus, thought we where supposed to test stuff out.

Common guys.

We are testing this game so it can be improved,

when seeing so many endgamers sitting there doing nothing.

It's not encouraging to see what happens here atm.

But sticking with it til stuff get's fixed.

This is not a whine it's an observation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This stress test was primarily to focus on the early game experience and to see the average time length for players to reach 150. Not for everything after you hit 150 (though that is still a factor, I presume).

Not donating because it's still testing (read: doing things differently to see which is the best way, i.e. not what you're used to) is a pretty shallow excuse. =/

This stress test was primarily to focus on the early game experience and to see the average time length for players to reach 150. Not for everything after you hit 150 (though that is still a factor, I presume).

Not donating because it's still testing (read: doing things differently to see which is the best way, i.e. not what you're used to) is a pretty shallow excuse. =/

An exuse???

common man.

They have not fixed any of the major buggs,

Not getting any info about what is going on.

Doing things differently, WTF.

When people cannot kill a mob that u could solo in Live, like Desash.

AND YES I DID SOLO HIM IN LIVE, was told by a gm last night i didn't.

So basicly got told i was lying.

That is an insult to a guy that played from Beta to Sunset on Live.

And i know what im talking about.

So until i see the buggs getting resolved im not gonna give one cent to this.

It doesn't say anywhere that they are focusing on early lvl's.

Info is absent.

No info on what has been fixed.

Not one post.

And im not maxed my self. Im observing what is going on in the game.

Seeing that they took away RD base. closed paramis and now u need rd faction to get to bbw.

How are u gonna test stuff iff they do that???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

An exuse???

common man.

They have not fixed any of the major buggs,

Not getting any info about what is going on.

Doing things differently, WTF.

When people cannot kill a mob that u could solo in Live, like Desash.

AND YES I DID SOLO HIM IN LIVE, was told by a gm last night i didn't.

So basicly got told i was lying.

That is an insult to a guy that played from Beta to Sunset on Live.

And i know what im talking about.

So until i see the buggs getting resolved im not gonna give one cent to this.

It doesn't say anywhere that they are focusing on early lvl's.

Info is absent.

No info on what has been fixed.

Not one post.

And im not maxed my self. Im observing what is going on in the game.

Seeing that they took away RD base. closed paramis and now u need rd faction to get to bbw.

How are u gonna test stuff iff they do that???

I solo'ed Desash during live with my PW, but had the best gear available and nearly maxed turbo, but that doesn't make it right. :)

I understand what you are saying, somewhat, but understand, the game is Pre-Alpha testing. They are still working on the server stability and adding low level missions, so OF COURSE there are going to be bugs, and patches that makes thing impossible, it is to be expected.

Also to say you haven't seen any bugs fixed, well, I have! I have seen quest lines put in, and I have seen them changed. I have seen XP changed a few times, and I am sure they will change it again.

If you like the game then donate to at least help keep the servers up and running, that is all the Devs/people working on the game have asked for, nothing more.

I'll donate once I am financial able to, due to a long lay off, and the current economy causing me to take a lower paying job than I had before, things are a bit tight for me, but I am sure in a month or two I'll have some money to donate to help keep the servers running! :)

Well thanks for replying to the post you guys. I am sure that most people would agree. For me it is the simple fact that there is a group a guys that love the game enough to get this much off the ground. Hey I am all about improvements too but I feel that even my 10$ I have put up may not be much but it is a start and shows these guys who are Developing the New stuff that I am behind them 100% and if a small donation once a month will help ease the cost overhead then I am more than happy to help. Keep plugging away guys and please try to give the fan more update time frames when possible. If we knew when to play we could make our time online a little more ready for the testing.ENB lives and I know that we will be there playing as much as we can. Level 300 will happen someday. But till then I will be happy with hull upgrades that work most on the time. LOL

Please if you have any donation gripe or words of praise please vent here! :P

You are most welcome to follow the instructions in the Announcement for bug submission. The beta team will test them and post them where the Developers will actively work and resolve said issues. If you don't post em, we can't fix 'em!

Sending them through the GM ticket system from in-game will cause a delay on the ticket making it to our Mantis bug tracker system.

Kyp

Is any body else having problems with the donate page. After I made my first donation (the transaction went through fine BTW) the page acts like I'm not logged on, when I am. This makes it impossible to make a second donation.

Is Revaloz my lost brother / sister. ( it's hard to tell with a gorn. :) )

I enjoy playing the game more now than the original. I seem to progress faster than before = more satisfaction. The direction of the game looks good.

I would also like to thank everyone that is donating. Everyone that is donating is keeping the live servers up and running along with our forums and all of our development tools. It is awesome to have a community that is willing to help in any way they can. This goes for everyone that donates their time or money to help this project, I thank you all.

Thanks,

David

Is any body else having problems with the donate page. After I made my first donation (the transaction went through fine BTW) the page acts like I'm not logged on, when I am. This makes it impossible to make a second donation.

Is Revaloz my lost brother / sister. ( it's hard to tell with a gorn. :) )

I enjoy playing the game more now than the original. I seem to progress faster than before = more satisfaction. The direction of the game looks good.

Happens to me too.

Once donated you need to be logged out to be able to donate again or see other persons donations.

Happens to me too.

Once donated you need to be logged out to be able to donate again or see other persons donations.

Good to know about the donation page. I also feel that with support and kindness the dev team and the gms too will have a much easier time in getting this game back to where it needs to be. ;)