few ideas

lod

just a idea make it so if you tow no xp for trade goods and even it out xp wize i have played a tt and a pw pw sucks for trade run maybe make it so all get save xp but tt get more coin. we cant test content if we are locked out 8k chaves bit to much to farm on a toon the is getting wiped i love this game and thank you devs

just a idea make it so if you tow no xp for trade goods and even it out xp wize i have played a tt and a pw pw sucks for trade run maybe make it so all get save xp but tt get more coin. we cant test content if we are locked out 8k chaves bit to much to farm on a toon the is getting wiped i love this game and thank you devs

imo and I have said this before... negotiate is a leveling skill that is useless once your done leveling... and credits at least for me is totally not an issue... so if you want even xp as a tt with negotiate I'm good with that... but then I want an extra weapon slot when I hit 150 for all the bonus xp I am giving you... since imo negotiate would be totally useless without bonus xp... :)

• 3 weeks later...

IOD, What the hell are you talking about???

This MUST be insider language, because i do NOT know what you are trying to suggest.