Player Wipe, Rollback, or Just some stress test turbulence?

66 members have voted

1. 1. Given the strange database and login server issues we've had on top of the latest content push...

• ... a player wipe is coming (cue horror movie "don't open that door, silly blond female victim!!" music) ?
    • ... a significant rollback (more than 10 days, rolling back levels mucho mucho) is on tap?
    • a minor rollback (a few days, tops) is being talked about in the secret smoky room discussions?
    • Cool your jets, man! Remember, this is a STRESS TEST and this sort of thing is normal. The Devs are working on it.
    • The various issues (login server, broken NPC missions, frequent game server downtimes) are unrelated, and any andallthis speculation is just pure rubbish.

Missed the most important option on the list for me: I couldnt care less. so thats my vote

Actually, there was a vote (the poll's closed now) for that - it's called clicking the little red box with the "X" at the top right of your screen.

But thanks for caring enough to post :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

• 4 weeks later...

So two days after I first started playing, we get rolled back and I loose everything. Then not long after that, just as I'm hitting the mid-range levels, ST3 ends and not only do I loose my character, but there is no longer an EXP bonus. It is only two days ago that I felt like getting back into the game, so now for the third time I am leveling my PW because by god I never got to 150 with my PW in live and I want to do it. I will hit the roof if there is another rollback. And by hit the roof I mean throw a temper tantrum and not play for a few months.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I might as well close the entire topic, as nothing tends to be gained through gossip about wipes and such.

There will be no wipe or rollback of any kind in the forseeable future.

• Upvote 1