Net 7 config tool

I had this problem with the last stress test as well. The net-7 config tool does not seem to work. E&B always starts at 640 x 480 no matter what I select.

Last time the E&B config tool did work for me, but now its settings wont stick either. I manually looked at results.ini and it has 1920 x 1200 set in there, but the game will not take it.

I'm using windows Vista 32bit and have net-7, client, net-7 config and E&B config set to admin. I have also changed the permissions on the E&B folder so that all users have write access.

Hope I'm not the only one with this problem.

Think it has an upper limit, try reducing the resolution down a little suitable to monitors (think CRT here) of 2004.

I gave that a try at 1280 x 960 (What I use to run the game in during live), but it still insists on 640 x 480. I tried windowed mode as well, still the same thing. It's like the settings are not being saved.

I gave that a try at 1280 x 960 (What I use to run the game in during live), but it still insists on 640 x 480. I tried windowed mode as well, still the same thing. It's like the settings are not being saved.

I just use the ENB config tool it works just fine for me.

I used the E&B config and then did the performace test and all was ok, but when i get to the login screen and enter all info and hit accept all goes white then im back at net7 login.

ViperB5==Vista is weird concerning permissions. Even with full access granted to E&B and net-7 folders and files the individual programs may not be granted file change access. Try switching off UAC (user account control) in msconfig tab tools and then reboot.

Just right click the application and run as administrator. I had the same problem when I tried to play windowed, the settings wouldn't change.

If you're on vista or seven, run as admin. UAC blocks registry settings that these tools attempt to set for the game to use.

I had this problem with the last stress test as well. The net-7 config tool does not seem to work. E&B always starts at 640 x 480 no matter what I select.

Last time the E&B config tool did work for me, but now its settings wont stick either. I manually looked at results.ini and it has 1920 x 1200 set in there, but the game will not take it.

I'm using windows Vista 32bit and have net-7, client, net-7 config and E&B config set to admin. I have also changed the permissions on the E&B folder so that all users have write access.

Hope I'm not the only one with this problem.

If you are having to run the client in any compatibility/admin mode, make sure to run the config in that same mode. For me on Win 7 I was running client in xp mode, but only running the config in admin mode, it never worked for me. Switched it to the same mode as client, and it worked.