INV-300 after server restart 3/1 8:30pm EST

got the 300 error after the restart also. tried multiple forced updates, rechecked optional ports, and all I get now is teh old "connecting to server" add infinitum. ah well, least its not just my pc, but how are they up to 86 online now?

got the 300 error after the restart also. tried multiple forced updates, rechecked optional ports, and all I get now is teh old "connecting to server" add infinitum. ah well, least its not just my pc, but how are they up to 86 online now?

Maybe 86 people were able to log in before the login server crashed? Just guessing. Hopefully they will fix the login server soon...

Update to launcher is no longer installing the cert, and giving only the INV-300 error. Tried to self install the cert and still nothing.

EDIT: also tried using "Local cert" check box in launcher, this option only locks me up at megan.

Edited by Fireburn

Guest Klyde

Normal login failed for me as well, got the INV-300, but switched to custom checked local cert and went through just fine.

That was before the server crash a few minutes ago. :/