"Scroll Finger"..Blues

Won't matter much. People are using sig pics now, which are larger than mere text lists of names, plus your forum avatar + info sidebar over there on the left side is larger vertically than most short posts + sigs.

if your res was higher than 800x600 it wouldn't be that big a deal :D

LOL. well yes, I been working on replaceing this old "200" machine...and it would be nice to use something other than 16bit color too :P

Seriously though, I'm seeing some people with 4 and 5 toons, all with sigs in the same post, I say..pick one..maybe your higest level or the one your most proud of..you know, the one you didnt level by using sucide trade runs.. :D

I do feel I'm possibly crossing the line with 2, almost. I've spent a lot of time on forums with very restrictive sig rules, and even then I tend to disable sigs on those forums and view at higher posts per page.

At least I put them on the same line, but that requires you having a browser window open almost 1,300 pixels wide to fit in the sigs side by side, otherwise you get a 300 pixel stack that adds to scrolling

I've seen very nice mini-sig bars for characters but they don't auto-generate through the site or at least I don't know how they are doing it :rolleyes: