Mass Dismantle/Assemble

Trapt

A mass dismantle box or a mass assemble box would be sweet. When ripping comps for ore, 1 at a time or building stacks of ammo and clicking over and over again. would be nice to click a button and it auto click for you until you ran out of hull space or out of the components. Building ammo is painful, especially when you have different types of weapons.

I can see where that could get abused. So take the experience away for the mass dismantle option. It's for convience anyway.

in live ther were macros for this. attended macros of course. it made building ammo and comps so much easier sind you only had to click once to have it build stuff until you cancelled it or ran out of materials/room.

You need something like this :

Constants

ManuFactureDelay= 1800 // How long to wait after clicking on dismantle

Quantity=50 // how many manufacture clicks you want to make

MouseDelay=200 // how long after movign mouse.

// Below we store X,Y values in variables

// These values assume 1024x768 screen

// By storing them in variables we facilitate changing of screen resolutions later.

ButtonX=247

ButtonY=260

End

SetActiveWindow Earth & Beyond

CommandDelay 250

OBJVAR 12 // Set 'fuzziness' for RGB values when doing object matches.

// Initial startup

Loop $Quantity

MousePos $ButtonX, $ButtonY // This is the slot of the stack to dismantle.

Delay $MouseDelay

LeftClick

Delay $ManuFactureDelay

end

stop

To take this one step further (I'm SURE everyone would agree on this one more than anything):

Have ammo (as well as other builds) be buildable without having to put the components in your inventory, so you can build while the components remain in your vault.

• Upvote 1

Make a quest item from Lady DeWinter (or one of her cronies) that when in inventory (not vault) allows you to mass-assemble stuff from your vault (provided you have room for the end-product).

Of course, you'll need reasonably high InfinitiCorps faction to get this sweet li'l didgeridoo... so be a TT or otherwise be ready to kiss some DeWinter butt. :)

To take this one step further (I'm SURE everyone would agree on this one more than anything):

Have ammo (as well as other builds) be buildable without having to put the components in your inventory, so you can build while the components remain in your vault.

or just let everyone i mean all 9 classes build ammo... lets face it... ammo building isnt very profitable and is very time consuming... and once guilds get going full swing how often is ammo even sold... oh sure once in awhile... but I am sure that would still be the case (or at least I hope so as I been jumping on the everyone build ammo bandwagon for a long time)... so perhaps all missle users could just agree with me just to make a point? and non missle users just agree to get a free skill?

who knows this might even solve world hunger?