Level 100 Bonus - Progen

Guest Byakhee

ok so as of right now, a PP/PS gets an mappable shield and a PW gets a mappable PL(?) weapon. Seems fair to me. I however completed the missions and the only rewards I got was some mortar ammo samples, and some missle ammo sample, both are vendor sold. I should have gotten a PL to map though right?

That isn't the bonus mission.

The bonus mission requires you to kill a CL 66 mane in a mission.

Then you have to supply some gear (which eventually will be gear made by yourself at Quality > 185%).

The bonus is support for high end content.

Doing the Level 100 mission unlocks it, but players will have to be at least CL 50 to obtain this mission.

Plus have a special item.

[Versions are subject to change]

That isn't the question that I was answering. I would like the idea IF I HAD LEVELED WEAPON BUILD. I mentioned that this is the first I have had a PW that did not have build skill. If This was not a surprise after reaching OL 120, it would be different.

If the server would come back up, I would have something to do other then complain on the forums, when we all know it won't make any difference. :-)

Genghis your not going to like my reply. My reply is:

Tough

These missions were never in live. They are my own design and are evolving. Expect change. Rewards for builders. Rewards for miners. Eventually. Any mission with a [Version] is subject to change. If you don't like it, sorry. Actually I'm not. I'm really waiting for the tools allowing me to spawn mobs as part of missions, or requiring you to have a NPC wing mate that is more inept that the one you got in Wing commander games. Expect change.

So any guild websites with guides to my missions - Include a [Version] is my advice.

[Version: X.Y-Z]

X: Major change

Y: Minor change

Z: if W: (Warrior) if P: (Privateer) if S: (Sentinel) and if T or J its Terran or Jenquai version which will tend to require a whole lot more of a gear as I really non't need to include them as a Progen Dev but some missions may have these. However, I may have a wickid Progen mind for these missions too... J or T is incredibly rare.

Well here is what I've done -

I started the main HU100 mission and completed all of it.

I started and completed the 2 side bonus missions, kill the manes and the other I forgot what all I did.

Upon finishing the Kill Manes mission, I was given: 3 Mortar projectile rounds, 3 mortar plasma rounds, a single ammo sample for a CJ (ML), and a Symbol of Loyalty commendation medal.

At 135 I did not do the mission, I had only finished the Kill Manes mission a few days before and (Was under the impression) I had gotten ripped off by not getting anything out of it (not even some XP)

Since then I have been to EVERY Progen-factioned station in the game, and to Nor-Vor station (which you are told to go there when you get the medal and finish kill manes) 3 times, no one has any missions for me. I've also been to Anjuran Kerr and he tells me he has missions for me if I have a medal proving my loyalty to the Republic. But him and his two friends offer me nothing. This could be do to faction or not yet implemented missions, atleast thats what I figure.

The only thing I have figured is their is no reward for the HU100, but doing it unlocks the lv135 (which I skipped) and you get the reward there? I doubt the reward is something I'll drool over, for me its just I did the work and if their IS a reward I should have gotten, I think I should get it lol.

Ah you've done 2 missions in one there Whitefighter

To continue

Take medal to Inturic Vigoaare

If she is the chick that is in the lounge of Nor-Vor planet station, I've talked to her 3 times and she won't give me any missions :D. Ive even tried swapping the medal from cargo to vault and back to cargo. I can't remember the name right now, so that may be a different NPC you're talking about. At the time though I read through the mission talk-tree and was told to take the medal to an NPC on Nor-Vor station for more missions, so I went there but didn't have any luck.

Hmm I got the CFB before CL50 on my PW (old quest) unless that is something you changed.

You defnitely need the medal in your cargo, I had it in my vault originally and it didn't trigger. Swapped it out and it worked fine.

(Wts: 200% CFB 50 mil, pst)

Hmm I got the CFB before CL50 on my PW (old quest) unless that is something you changed.

You defnitely need the medal in your cargo, I had it in my vault originally and it didn't trigger. Swapped it out and it worked fine.

(Wts: 200% CFB 50 mil, pst)

And you wonder why the rewards system has changed?

And you wonder why the rewards system has changed?

I don't wonder. Feeding a shield that took let's say 25 hours of questing to obtain to a terminal with a 41% success rate to analyze = madness.

A schematic = 100x better.

Btw, trying to make a 200% lvl 9 item with 4 pm only comps, and 2 non-manu comps isn't cheap. :D (50 mil is not an issue to anyone who can use the shield, one hour of work max - Cash is 100% useless anyways at "end-game").

I don't wonder. Feeding a shield that took let's say 25 hours of questing to obtain to a terminal with a 41% success rate to analyze = madness.

Btw, trying to make a 200% lvl 9 item with 4 pm only comps, and 2 non-manu comps isn't cheap. :D (50 mil is not an issue to anyone who can use the shield, one hour of work max - Cash is 100% useless anyways at "end-game").

if thats so wot ur using why dont u give it away for free????

Btw, trying to make a 200% lvl 9 item with 4 pm only comps, and 2 non-manu comps isn't cheap. :P (50 mil is not an issue to anyone who can use the shield, one hour of work max - Cash is 100% useless anyways at "end-game").

Honestly, this is the only reason I've been after the shield so hard. I've got a TT friend in Builders who, if he analizes it, will build it for push button. If you can make 50mil in a hour (which is BS, drones won't even do that unless you are real lucky on drops) then why gouge people for the shield?

Honestly, this is the only reason I've been after the shield so hard. I've got a TT friend in Builders who, if he analizes it, will build it for push button. If you can make 50mil in a hour (which is BS, drones won't even do that unless you are real lucky on drops) then why gouge people for the shield?

Eh... a Terran tries to make some profits and people get all bent out of shape. I feel like I need to quote Andrew Ryan in here somewhere, something about the sweat of a man's brow.

The BBW drones are much more profitable than the Paramis ones due to prototype loot + more comp drops.

I'm curious if the free build mentality will carry into live. I gave a bunch of these to guildies for nothing or friends for next to nothing, but that's different than supplying people who couldn't be bothered to invest the time to do the quests.

Eh... a Terran tries to make some profits and people get all bent out of shape. I feel like I need to quote Andrew Ryan in here somewhere, something about the sweat of a man's brow.

The BBW drones are much more profitable than the Paramis ones due to prototype loot + more comp drops.

I'm curious if the free build mentality will carry into live. I gave a bunch of these to guildies for nothing or friends for next to nothing, but that's different than supplying people who couldn't be bothered to invest the time to do the quests.

I doubt it will carry into live. And just because someone doesn't have the shield doesn't mean they wouldn't invest the time on the mission, see my case.

Btw, trying to make a 200% lvl 9 item with 4 pm only comps, and 2 non-manu comps isn't cheap. :P (50 mil is not an issue to anyone who can use the shield, one hour of work max - Cash is 100% useless anyways at "end-game").

It took me less than two hrs to do the lvl 100 HU mission. Less than an hr to do the manes in ST3 (3x on two different toons, for a total of 6 times) and now, its even easier, you don't have to go all the way back to Endraigo after each manes kill. The items in the shield are readily availible from existing items in the game. It cost me in ST3 post oops wipe about 40 mill to print the shield, obtain all the comps, and print them.. Build cost for the actual shield is about 8 mill if i remember right.

But the point of my statement, is that you USED a terran to print a uniquely progen item. It should be in the way of a schematic to ensure that this item doesn't end up in terran's hands.

I see where byakhee is going with some of these missions and personally, i like it. Just make the weapon equally nice for now :P Ballista would be just groovy!

It took me less than two hrs to do the lvl 100 HU mission. Less than an hr to do the manes in ST3 (3x on two different toons, for a total of 6 times) and now, its even easier, you don't have to go all the way back to Endraigo after each manes kill. The items in the shield are readily availible from existing items in the game. It cost me in ST3 post oops wipe about 40 mill to print the shield, obtain all the comps, and print them.. Build cost for the actual shield is about 8 mill if i remember right.

But the point of my statement, is that you USED a terran to print a uniquely progen item. It should be in the way of a schematic to ensure that this item doesn't end up in terran's hands.

I see where byakhee is going with some of these missions and personally, i like it. Just make the weapon equally nice for now :P Ballista would be just groovy!

I don't know about it being easier now, with the 66 Manes Engine Hacking and usually staying out of sap range, combined with it hitting like a truck hauling trucks, the last step can be rough. Of course with a healer its easy, maybe thats the way you are reffering to it.

I don't know about it being easier now, with the 66 Manes Engine Hacking and usually staying out of sap range, combined with it hitting like a truck hauling trucks, the last step can be rough. Of course with a healer its easy, maybe thats the way you are reffering to it.

Esier, as I stated, you don't have to fight your way back to endraigo after each kill the mission now updates by just nearing the Pax Decima. Trust me it saves a LOT of travel time.

Server content push in process.

Mobs will have some reduced ranges

(Some love also for some Progen sectors)

Woot - So this is why the server was taken down? I like content!

Glad to hear that Byakhee....wasn't nice other day...sneaks in to try get the 66 Manes and boom!!!!!! from 7-10k away :P .... Followed by a few choice words from me,not been there since ;)

Kahk <_<

Guest Byakhee

Will check (later tonight) but there may be some other reason.

I wonder if she has a faction that you have killed. Who knows.

I will be not online for about 6 hours, and even then will only do a cursory check, as won't be online long.

I'm not sure why she isn't giving it to you but you may be faction challenged or you may not have done all the pre-requirements.

Remember, killing Progen faction (centuriata? collegia? sabine?) may be bad if trying for bonus missions in future!

[Work Computer]

[Tired from content push last night]

ps. I'm sure someone will build it for you in game.