Christmas Event

Was curious I noticed that the patch was downloaded but only thing that seems to be working is the music, what and when is the actual "Old Saint Nick" supposed to start happening in the game? Also will the Dev's be handing out anything special to players or just Most Valuable Type X-Mass Pressie or Most Valuable X-mas Present

These are the pictures on Marco's blog but; he's stated that he's out of town until next Jan., I'm sure most of use will probably be very busy as well.

Most Freezing Snow Launcher Mk. 1 (Lv. 1 Device) - Effect: Chuck Snow "Chuck a snowball at your friends."

ScreenShot492.jpg

Most Modified Snow Launcher Mk. 1 (Lv. 1 Device) - Effect: Chuck Yellow Snow "Chuck a yellow snowball at your friends."

ScreenShot493.jpg

Old Saint Nick

ScreenShot495.jpg

Since I am out of town, I can not write in any missions for you guys to get those two items. I hope another Developer will be able to write something up. Otherwise, I'll be sad to not see these fun devices in game. =(

- Marco

Webby has made some xmas missions and we tested it today on the dev server.

Sadly it's not working 100% at the moment but I'm sure it will get added soon.

Bacchus

Webby has made some xmas missions and we tested it today on the dev server.

Sadly it's not working 100% at the moment but I'm sure it will get added soon.

Bacchus

Woot, then he did get one in for me. I asked him Friday, and I know he was going to be busy (since his wife is back home).

- Marco

Marco says to himself " Evermore - mission Editor - :) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

LOL. I almost died laughing at that statement. Good one Evermore, good one.

- Marco

PS: I was damn proud of myself for figuring out how to create those two items, as well as effects, and the Item effects; using only the Database SQL. No tools in there.

I think the location of "Old Nick" needs to be moved to right outside of Net7 I mean most people have said you can press X at the Akeron's Gate an it'll target him other people say he's at -113.10, 80.55, -7.60 which most say it's 500k away from Akeron's Gate seems too me like it's a wild goose chase just to find him I've been in Saturn now for 10 mins trying to find him, an still have nothing.