Connecting to server

Guest bromo

Quite honestly, the crashes and the login issues are among the First things that need to be fixed, I dont care how long it takes, but that really really needs to be fixed, preferably permanently. I for one am getting burnt out due to these recent login issues. Sometimes I wonder if I shouldve waited on coming back to this game till the next ST.

Dont get me wrong, I love the game very much, but being unable to login or switch characters without it crashing is just a little irritating so you understand.

This ^2.

I'm very new to this game, I was looking for a good (free) space MMO, and I've heard good things about EnB. I was really looking forward to playing it, but the first time I got on all the missions were down, and now the second time I get on, I can't log on. This does not endear the game to me as a new player at all.

If you switch the server to the "custom" one, the checkboxes will not be grayed out and you can check local cert. It just doesn't seem to like the password for some reason.

Hope it helps you though.

Just thought of something: Are there any ports that need to be forwarded from the router? I forwarded 3500-3805 because I saw them showing up in the console. Are there any more?

This ^2.

I'm very new to this game, I was looking for a good (free) space MMO, and I've heard good things about EnB. I was really looking forward to playing it, but the first time I got on all the missions were down, and now the second time I get on, I can't log on. This does not endear the game to me as a new player at all.

This is the trade off you get when choosing a free, non-profit game. I'm just thankful someone took the initiative to revive this after EA dumped it.

gahhh crap......

OK...

#1 I can't login either

#2 I tried to quote Tengage so I could say "Well stated!" and...I wound up voting for the post negatively. I offer a public apology for my mouse trigger finger at this time.

• Upvote 2

#2 I tried to quote Tengage so I could say "Well stated!" and...I wound up voting for the post negatively. I offer a public apology for my mouse trigger finger at this time.

I evened that out :(

But yeah, same thing ofc. I wonder what the 190 people in there are doing differently.

• Upvote 1

Just got in. Checked the Local Cert option so I didn't get the "Connecting to Server" box. Entered Username/PW and was told it was wrong (same as before) but tried to be a little patient and hit the Accept button each time it came back. On the 4th try it accepted.

Just one data point, but figured I'd share it.

This ^2.

First, welcome to the project.

If you are looking for a good (free) space MMO, look elsewhere, or return when this is a live game, this is a test and should not be assumed to be a working product until it is stated as such.

Thank you for your support, and keep trying!

• Upvote 2

But yeah, same thing ofc. I wonder what the 190 people in there are doing differently.

Playing. :-\

Hey...could someone poke your head out a second and give up the info? How'd ya get in?

• Upvote 1

Quite honestly, the crashes and the login issues are among the First things that need to be fixed, I dont care how long it takes, but that really really needs to be fixed, preferably permanently. I for one am getting burnt out due to these recent login issues. Sometimes I wonder if I shouldve waited on coming back to this game till the next ST.

Dont get me wrong, I love the game very much, but being unable to login or switch characters without it crashing is just a little irritating so you understand.

Until you start paying a monthly subscription, you probably shouldn't be telling people who volunteer their time what to do and when to do it.

• Upvote 2

Progress! Now it stops not accepting the password. It does, however crash after typing name/pw and clicking the arrow. Console says it did get the Avatar list, so I assume password was accepted.

P /82/10 23:06:48 Attenpting to connect to IP address: 87.106.15.6?

P /82/10 23:06:40 Sending login.

- /82/tO 23:06:41 Iogin OK

- /82/10 23:06:41 Starting E&B.w.w.5

- /82/10 23:06:42 Launch E&B successful

- /82/10 23:06:42 UDP packet optinisation seIected (reduces server Ioad).

“ /82/10 23:06:43 Connecting to Authentication Server on 127.0.0.1:443

/82/10 23:06:43 RegisterSectorServer at IP address 127.0.0.1. port 3500

/82/10 23:07:01 User ‘xxx’ logging in from IP: 127.0.0.1

nding usernane/password.

/82/10 23:07:01 TCP login 1ink established.

/82/10 23:07:01 Starting TCP Iogin connection

/82/10 23:07:01 Login link established to server.

/82/10 23:07:82 Received account valid fron Server

/82/10 23:07:82 Received account request.

8/82/10 23r:07:82 Received TCP avatarlist from Server

8/82/10 23:07:82 Received Avatar list.

8/82/10 23:07:03 TCP connection on port 3805 was reset

EDIT: Net-7 has updated itself and this solved the issue.