Connecting to server

Guest bromo

Same here. Get connecting to server at megan.

Checked local cert option

deleted and re-installed Net7

Removed certificates and re-installed.

Turned off firewall.

all of no help.. at least to me.

I started seeing this last night. But repeated logins got me in.

Same. :(

OK, If you check the "local cert" it manages to connect to the server. However, then it will not accept my username/password.

Unchecking the "local cert" goes back to the previous problem of not being able to connect to the servers.

Not sure this helps anyone...

My old laptop, you can check the Local Cert and I got in fine - old XP.

Now PC has windows & - the Misc box is greyed out so I cannot check the Local Cert. Repeated tried (like dozens) gets you in eventually, but its not good when you get bumped out repeatedly (well twice).

So yesterday is over 12 hours of downtime, today is impossible log in day... I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

EDIT: After attempting Log in with local cert and/or client detours I've had zero success, just figured I would let anyone interested know, this is on a 64 bit Vista Home Premium machine and an XP Pro machine.

Not sure this helps anyone...

My old laptop, you can check the Local Cert and I got in fine - old XP.

Now PC has windows & - the Misc box is greyed out so I cannot check the Local Cert. Repeated tried (like dozens) gets you in eventually, but its not good when you get bumped out repeatedly (well twice).

If you switch the server to the "custom" one, the checkboxes will not be grayed out and you can check local cert. It just doesn't seem to like the password for some reason.

Hope it helps you though.

We are having the same issue on three comps in our home; 1 win xp 32, one vista 32, one vista 64.

Net7Proxy version 1.72

28/02/10 16:22:08 Attempting to connect to IP address: 87.106.15.67

28/02/10 16:22:08 Sending login.

28/02/10 16:22:09 login OK

28/02/10 16:22:09 Starting E&B...

28/02/10 16:22:10 Launch E&B successful

28/02/10 16:22:10 UDP packet optimisation selected (reduces server load).

28/02/10 16:23:23 MVAS thread running

Quite honestly, the crashes and the login issues are among the First things that need to be fixed, I dont care how long it takes, but that really really needs to be fixed, preferably permanently. I for one am getting burnt out due to these recent login issues. Sometimes I wonder if I shouldve waited on coming back to this game till the next ST.

Dont get me wrong, I love the game very much, but being unable to login or switch characters without it crashing is just a little irritating so you understand.