Would it really destroy the game if

As far as the storyline goes, it wouldn't be bad having all builds contained within each race

However, the rebalancing of all classes and builds would be a monstrously large undertaking.

That, and why make extra work? The system works best as it was originally released - Jenpie make the best Reactors, Terran the best engines, Progen the toughest shields.

just let me put it like this why would stuff sell for 1b+ easily if it was quite easy to get with guild?????

i dunno... I was responding to someone else who said he bought stuff for 1b all the time I guess? I would poke out an eye first

• Upvote 1

Easy way to answer this I think is,if TT were so "suxor" because they cant build something, then why is it prob the most popular character, even on emulator. Not to say that TT is everyone's main, but there are tons of them that do trade runs on a multibox. Is it so they can build everything they can currently and thats it, no, they have limited "heal" abilities in combat, AND in the stress test enviornment, everyone like the negotiate skill. The talk of negotiate is for crap at end game, no one is at end game for a couple of years like in live....yet.

Two cents time! Or in this case, two credits.

Ok so, you suggested that you can get Terran skins, and Terran ship models as a Jenquai. OR we enable Terran traders to build everything in the game. But you see, I do see this as game breaking. Horribly game breaking. What will happen if this will come into play. The other traders and explorer classes will become quite obsolete. Why make something that only makes a few things when you can have your shiny TT that can make everything and then some. Everyone will have one for themselves, Noone will have to rely on anyone else for any non-uber items. Interaction between players will drop dramatically, noone would have any use for anyone else really. The purpose in my opinion of leaving out at least one build skill on the terran trader is to promote more interaction, promote more in game economy.

Also, How fair would that be to people who have worked up JQ's for their reactor building. This people spent time making a character so that they could build these reactors for themselves and others, and then Terrans get the ability. It would kind of be a slap in the face to these people. Giving all build skills to all classes is even worse imo. Getting back to the original statement, Letting you pick Terran skins and ship models for non Terran characters... Why? In my experience in wow, I played an undead. I didn't like the model at all. But I did like the racial abilities. So rather than being vain I went for utility. You can choose either way but if you give everyone everything, the game loses it's uniqueness and becomes a giant blob of blah. To quote the "switcher" world of warcraft spoof video. "And not everyone had blonde hair!"

Tyran, do you even have any characters or do you just like to troll the forums trying to irritate people?

How would you know whether I've got characters or not....unless ofcourse I'm on your friends list for some reason...stalker alert stalker alert :)
With your condescending attitude you show here, and your homophobic comments about Jenquai, just what is your purpose here?
Sorry are you the sensitive type?

Nvm...you're Jenquai :)

By asking that question are you implying you actually have a purpose here other than being a Jenpie whiner? :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Getting back to the original statement, Letting you pick Terran skins and ship models for non Terran characters... Why? In my experience in wow, I played an undead. I didn't like the model at all. But I did like the racial abilities. So rather than being vain I went for utility. You can choose either way but if you give everyone everything, the game loses it's uniqueness and becomes a giant blob of blah. To quote the "switcher" world of warcraft spoof video. "And not everyone had blonde hair!"

in reviewing my original statement and reading all the posts here... I guess what I really want more than anything is just the skins... and while I dont think everyone would be the same if they could... and while that sameness would bother some... I personally am good with it... and I realize that others would not be and thats their choice...

oh and in wow I hated my undead model too :) so I switched sides and made my terran :)

Nvm...you're Jenquai :P

By asking that question are you implying you actually have a purpose here other than being a Jenpie whiner? ;)

and what would be IYHO the purpose is this ?

How would you know whether I've got characters or not....unless ofcourse I'm on your friends list for some reason...stalker alert stalker alert :P

Nvm...you're Jenquai :P

By asking that question are you implying you actually have a purpose here other than being a Jenpie whiner? ;)

No, you're not on my friends list, if anything I'd like a list of all your toons so I can put them all on my ignore list.

You made a post in my guild forum that my homosexual brother took offense to and he stopped talking to me for a while (thinking you were already part of my guild and since I was trying to get him in the guild... I guess maybe he thought I joined a gay bashing guild, idk). Fortunately the post was removed, unfortunately it was quoted so parts of your derogatory comments are still there. Yes, my brother may be a little on the sensitive side, but when it comes to a choice between him or some @$$ on a game... I'd choose him any day of the week.

And in answer to your question about do I have any purpose other than being a Jenpie whiner, I just have to say I play and keep an eye out for bugs and exploits and have even reported a few, so I'm actually doing something to help the game.

• Upvote 1

No, you're not on my friends list, if anything I'd like a list of all your toons so I can put them all on my ignore list.

You made a post in my guild forum that my homosexual brother took offense to and he stopped talking to me for a while (thinking you were already part of my guild and since I was trying to get him in the guild... I guess maybe he thought I joined a gay bashing guild, idk). Fortunately the post was removed, unfortunately it was quoted so parts of your derogatory comments are still there. Yes, my brother may be a little on the sensitive side, but when it comes to a choice between him or some @$$ on a game... I'd choose him any day of the week.

And in answer to your question about do I have any purpose other than being a Jenpie whiner, I just have to say I play and keep an eye out for bugs and exploits and have even reported a few, so I'm actually doing something to help the game.

Dear Stoop,

I've not made a post in your guild forum, what would I do on a forum where the only point of discussion is the latest designer handbag ;)

Your "homosexual brother" story has a major flaw:

Your guild recruitment thread asked for members, and my post clearly stated it is "My application". Therefore if your "brother" thought I was in your guild he GROSSLY misread the post - in which case his falling out with you is his own silly fault.

Also it is very unlikely that someone falls out over something on a forum of a game that is not even live by someone who is a complete and total stranger to both of you.

Therefore your story smells of cheese and whine :D

• Downvote 1