Adnit It

As the posr says. Come on Admit it, havent you sometimes sat there wanting to play your all time FAVOURITE game (but due to time conatraints, a bitching wife or a major split from your partner who is asleep upstairs and your too worried to play your said FAVOURITE game. Just in case she wakes just at that time when you were about to loot your first hellbore in your said FAVOURITE game. And there is the slightest possibility that things are not really over)

NO!!!!!!

Nor me.. But thanks to the Devs that strive to bring my FAVOURITE game back.

PS......Did I menrion this is my FAVORITE game.............

Edited for puntuation...Oh and just in case you didnt get it, this is my FAVOURITE game...

Cheers DEVS... ;)

ill take bitching wife for 500 Alex. So many times i'd rather be playing my favorite game but don't because I don't want her to hate my favorite game. I was totaly single during live, and became accustomed to playing when I want and how long I want. Now it is unacceptable for me to play more that a 2 hour stint unless I want wife faction to decrease. And it seems every damn time I have a Long period of time to play with no wife around, the damn server is down for an insanely long amount of time. I hope things work out for you and the missus there mate! If you think there is a chance it's not over, don't let the game be the deciding factor. If it is over, play like hell...you earned it!

get yer wife/gf to create a female char. let her pick the hair/clothes and decorate the ship.

then show her how cool her char looks in game,complementing her choices(nice butt choice dear)

then set up her own computer with enb,letting her chose her own time to play

soon she will be asking questions about building/mining....

yer in like flint :lol:

Nah, wifey just isn't buying anything to do with EnB so far :/ Not even telling her that it used part of the same game engine as Sims worked to interest her. At least she tolerates short stints of EnB playing.