Problem with GM support ticket system?

I recently completed the Progen HU-100 mission that eventually leads to a bonus mission that rewards a player with a Crimson Force Barrier. After completing a very demanding mission, I failed to receive my CFB. You can check my hold (or possibly vault now) and see I completed the chain and received the Symbol of Loyalty medal from Var. This shield is not obtainable anywhere else and is one of the best for any Progen.

I submitted a bug report 3 days ago, and never got any type of conformation e-mail that it was received. So yesterday I submitted another under 'General Gameplay Bugs' just to be safe, again I had no notices that the report was received. I saw a GM In-game and asked him if I should receive an e-mail about it, never did get a straight answer on that heh. He did tell me I had no tickets in the system. He mentioned its possible someone has my ticket, but if they did how come I have heard nothing in 3 days (4 days now) about it? I was online a lot during that time too, and never got a /tell over it, no e-mails (checked my spam folder too), and no PMs here about it.

I recently completed the Progen HU-100 mission that eventually leads to a bonus mission that rewards a player with a Crimson Force Barrier. After completing a very demanding mission, I failed to receive my CFB. You can check my hold (or possibly vault now) and see I completed the chain and received the Symbol of Loyalty medal from Var. This shield is not obtainable anywhere else and is one of the best for any Progen.

I submitted a bug report 3 days ago, and never got any type of conformation e-mail that it was received. So yesterday I submitted another under 'General Gameplay Bugs' just to be safe, again I had no notices that the report was received. I saw a GM In-game and asked him if I should receive an e-mail about it, never did get a straight answer on that heh. He did tell me I had no tickets in the system. He mentioned its possible someone has my ticket, but if they did how come I have heard nothing in 3 days (4 days now) about it? I was online a lot during that time too, and never got a /tell over it, no e-mails (checked my spam folder too), and no PMs here about it.

Renamed Topic as this sounds more like a problem with the ticket system.

Thanks, had me wondering at first didn't remember starting this thread heh. Go ahead and delete it if ya want, sadly I got some very poor and unprofessional GM "help" on the matter. Don't think I'll be putting in more tickets anytime soon.

I have tried submitting a ticket, but there is no actual submit button on the ingame or out of game web portals. I have even tried clicking outside the text box and hitting enter to no avail.

How can I sumbit a ticket?

I have tried submitting a ticket, but there is no actual submit button on the ingame or out of game web portals. I have even tried clicking outside the text box and hitting enter to no avail.

How can I sumbit a ticket?

Linky

Apologies.