Venders out of Reach

capucius

angry.gif

The Station at Sulani Highport is not available to players. Vendor Harry Pewter carries a lot of needed matts that may not

be purchased anywhere else. True you can kill a much higher level mob and strip down another device to get your needed parts.

I do not like the idea of having to beg a higher level player for the part and another to strip down the device. Would you please temp move this vendor to a station players do have access to. After spending hours killing mobs to get a wonderful shield, etc.... drop you have been after and to find out later that you can not upgrade it because the matt is not availble is a big disapointment. If you can not move the vendor then move the compontes to another vendor. (MX SURGE STITCHER) is one of those componets.

angry.gif

The Station at Sulani Highport is not available to players. Vendor Harry Pewter carries a lot of needed matts that may not

be purchased anywhee else. True you can kill a much higher level mob and strip down another device to get your needed parts.

I do not like the idea of having to beg a higher level player for the part and another to strip down the device. Would you please temp move this vendor to a station players do have access to.

lol, that is dev-land and thats the only reason there is a vendor that carries such items. you probably wont see this vendor once the sector is finished.

Sulani is only there for the DEV's purposes.

Why start a post with a " B) ". ?

Would you really think that all the "uber" goodies sold in there should be available to players without any effort to get them?

It would ruin your game experience in 2 seconds sir.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

First I did not say to add uber items to vendors. A MX SURGE STITCHER componet is not an uber item.

Basic shields, reactors, engines should have matts available for upgrading as you level. I needed a simple level 6 componet that was not available. If we do not make the Dev's aware of these issues then how can they make this a better game. If anyone does not like the idea of being able to upgrade your shields and reactors

you worked hard to get from a basis level 5 to a level 6 then I am sorry.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

First I did not say to add uber items to vendors. A MX SURGE STITCHER componet is not an uber item.

Basic shields, reactors, engines should have matts available for upgrading as you level. I needed a simple level 6 componet that was not available. If we do not make the Dev's aware of these issues then how can they make this a better game. If anyone does not like the idea of being able to upgrade your shields and reactors

you worked hard to get from a basis level 5 to a level 6 then I am sorry.

the point of it is the game was made this way so you "EARN" what you make, having everythign right in hands reach makes the game dull and pointless. even as a TT I like having it so a few comps are still hard to find.