Mouse in a Box

This is new :/ When I fire up the log in screen, the area that my mouse can travel over is essentially a box or square area on the left and upper left of Megan's screen...so with the mouse I can't click the bottom of the screen at all. If I enter PW I can't choose the toon in position 1 but if I can click the toon's name upper left which takes me into game but nothing on the bottom of the screen is reachable.

I have re-logged several times to no avail. I tried rebooting the comp (running 64 bit Vista) also to no avail.

Any thoughts?

ok so I've stumped everyone? Can I, at the very least, feel confident that I am not alone in my cluelessness? lol My mouse in the invisible box wins the new bug without a solution contest of the month? Can't play the game tho which is a a tad bit tragic B)(

I've not seen this myself but first thing I'd try is changing the resolution you're running the game at a few times / switch it in and out of windowed mode see if the error continues

Try pressing ALT_TAB.

If your mouse is stuck in upper corner it means it's trying to leave enb to get to another task/program.

Happens to me all the time when I maximize enb from systray.

Or minimize to systray and right click enb and choose "restore". Usually does the trick for me.