Microsft Net framework Virus

not sure what will update soon means or if there was a longer post that was editted... but what I can almost certainly guarantee you is that if you are one of the many that got ms software downloads NOT FROM the Ms sight directly there is a really good chance it has a virus...

Ok sorry for not updating sooner. I was initially trying to explain there is a new MSN live messenger virus doing the rounds. You get a message from someone in your friends list making reference to yourself being in a photo with a link, it looks genuine but if you click the link your web browser will chanhge to the site *edited* which overwrites the file INFOCARD.EXE and a couple of dll's these are a part of the net framework. Unfortunately i had the virus so every time i tried to update my post i was getting strange effects on my comp so have had to wait until i cleared the virus...It was just a heads up for the people that use live messenger

Edited by Dakynos
No need to post a website that may harm a computer