Red Sun Associates

Red Sun Associates is open for new members...

HKH is one of the only rules to follow... What is HKH?

Humility: Being able to admit that honestly, you may not be all that good at something. As we progress in levels, we need to remember those starting out, and help them, for we were like them at one time. There is no reason that we should get uppity with others.

This also ties in to kindness, which is the K. If someone has been at the same area you've been, but for the past two days without success and you're also needing that spawn. Back off and allow them the access they need to get their spawn. Above all else. COMMUNICATE with others players, if someone else is at one area of the spawn area you need, go to the other side and let them have theirs if it is not too crowded already. Again, communicate.

Helpfulness, the last H. If someone needs a Jstart, and you know your explorer/scout/sentinel is in that area, or you're on them. feel free to go Jstart them. If a beacon appears in your warp direction of travel, by all means if you can, stop and Jstart them or clear away mobs if you're able to.

And of course the other rulke that always gets stressed no matter what online game is played... Respect, what I've said before ties into this heavily, it was just my intent to phrase it in a different way.

RSA does not strive for power, but Red Sun Associates does strive to have fun playing the game in a respectful manner. Also, at times there will be roleplay within the guild as well, but as always, communicate your intent to make sure the other members are ok with it before launching into it.

Finally, if you wish to join, contact me here on the forums or send in game message on any of the characters in my sig.

Other people to contact if you wish to join primarily in game: Longwalker, Bedrock

• 1 month later...