Can't Launch Net-7

Trapt

Starting this morning, I can't get net-7 to launch. I can see the program on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen, but the box with the "play" button and everything on it don't pop up. I tried re-installing it and when I did, it was the original net-7 file and it won't auto update. I tried copying and pasting net-7 from another one of my computers I run EnB on and it still won't launch. Like I said, I see the net-7 application on the menu bar below, but it don't finish launching. This is a problem that started today, maybe it will fix itself...

• 1 month later...

Right-click on it in the taskbar and maximize it, then close and repoen it. That should fix it.

Ok, so I'm having the same problem. I did as you sugested and I still can't get it to work. I'm running a laptop with XP on it. I've been working on getting things fixed and downloaded and updated and installed and everything else since last night. I finally got the game to install and update. I've gone through the forums for every problem I've had so far and every time I find the same problem I had and the solutions given have worked. This is the only one that hasn't. I really don't want to have to uninstall and start over. I've got everything that is needed to run the game....I just can't get the Net7 Launcher to show up...it's in my task bar just not visible on my screen. Help please!

UPDATE:

Nevermind...I got it fixed....I just maximized the launcher instead of minimizing it and now I can see it just fine...