login down?

nut

yep me too same error

well if i assume the forum server is hosted in the same location as the games server

forum is 87.106.15.95

game is 87.106.15.67 <-- i am not sure

meas they being served by the same Internet host so it is not a area problem

which means the problem is at the the server side and not a country boarder issue.

maybe a cat stepped on some ones Ethernet cord ?

Hi same I was in the middle of fighting a chavez when nothing was working anymore. I tried to log back in, and could not. I was getting the 3000 error message as well. Rebooted my computer, reset the I.P address, and now it is not connecting at all. here is a picture of the Net-7 launcher at last try.

E&B error message 2.JPG

post-1111-12669760517704_thumb.jpg

Changed to local cert, the first time you try it doesn't work. The game looks like it locks up, but let it finish. Then try again and see if that works. Worked on one of my accounts but not the other, so not sure what's up.

Ok , I'll try that and see if it works . i'll reply back either way

Changed to local cert, the first time you try it doesn't work. The game looks like it locks up, but let it finish. Then try again and see if that works. Worked on one of my accounts but not the other, so not sure what's up.

it worked , it did lock up for a min , then said wrong login info, then i retired it and let me in :P

thanks

Still not working. Rebooted my computer. Reset my internet connection, rebooted the router. No joy. Is it possible people from other countries are no longer able to connect to the server? Hopefully this will be resolved. Any ideas anyone? I tried using the local certs, I tried using the client detour. nothing is connecting.

Cheers.

ya same here cannot connect to server. use local cert, freezes at login, and i cannot download a new cert. says server unavail. sounds like the login server has pooped. i saw 180 ppl online tho. was prolly already logged in tho.

\

*edit* lol it figures on the nigt my wife works late and i plan on hooking up to the 46in Bravia this would happen :\

oh well my luck!

Ok , I'll try that and see if it works . i'll reply back either way

i tried it i am guessing the the authentication ( password validation) server is got a bad or really slow or over heated and you where just lucky and or the server was just able to get one of your accounts in. just a guess.

im getting similar errors as well... with the local cert box checked (only) i get ne error message, but cannot connect (Megan starts her rant)

However, if i check any of the other boxes it hangs with a "connect to server" box in the middle...

Just talked to a buddy on the phone.. same issues. so off to a movie til it's resolved....

So I tried the Local Cert option and it was not letting me in at all. So instead of closing out the game and restarting I just kept clicking accept every time it would i was denied. On the 5th accept it let me in.

Tried hitting accept 10 times still can't get in.....whats up?

Can't get through myself.

Someone help?

need help too ;-D

wanted to play after 2 week absence...

INV-300 errors here, connecting to server takes too long, SSL_connect fails. Local cert doesnt work.

net7 shows 149, now 152 ppl online.

maybe a server restart is required?