login down?

nut

Glad to see I am not the only one having issues. Without the local cert checked I get a connecting to server box. With it checked I get an unable to verify your login info. Same issue they have had for several days now. I wish the devs would at least post something to say they are working on it. I know we don't pay for the game although I have donated and the dev's are working on there own time but a quick Hey...we are aware and working on it would be nice. Same goes with the server down issues...a quick hey we are working on it. no eta would be nice. I feel like mold living in the dark here.

OK. Re-installed all three certificates in C:Net-7

Switched to Custom player, Local Cert

was able to log in

Ok I'm in the game. After reinstalling the certs, I got in on the second try. Woot!!

Where do you find the 3 certs to remove? I am using XP. Also I have n7 check my certs and it gives an error. I assume this means I have a cert error. I then choose to have it install the cert and I get the same old unable to verify your acct message from Megan.

Where do you find the 3 certs to remove? I am using XP. Also I have n7 check my certs and it gives an error. I assume this means I have a cert error. I then choose to have it install the cert and I get the same old unable to verify your acct message from Megan.

If the default install location was not changed the cert files will be in

C:/NET7/BIN/

The file names are:

ebemu-root-ca.crt

local.net-7.org.cer

local.net-7.org.crt

I'm running vista 64 bit with (UAC off)so the following instruction may be different for your setup.

Double clic the cert ( a window will open showing the status of the cert.)

Click install certificate and a wizard will start. use the "automatically select cert store"

Hit next.

Another window opens showing "cert store selected"

Hit finish.

Done.

I really can't tell if it makes a difference, because for me logon success appears to be a random event.

If I see the online number climbing when I refresh the Net7 web page There's a chance that login may be back up

Good Luck.

well...they reset the logon server, so everything was working...(be sure you have "Local Cert" UNchecked)

Then...guess what? It's a shutdown. I hope a shutdown/restart and not a shutdown. But nobody said for sure...there was some speculation...

*crossing fingers

See you guys in the server...I hope!

UT OH...bad news in the announcement department.

Server down until further notice.

crap.

I just installed win7 on one pc and it does not need local cert checked to login. My XP machine which I removed enb and net7 and re-installed....needs local cert checked or I still get the connecting to server box that does not go away. I installed the 3 certs per Namgod's instructions which seemed to work fine and I still get the unable to validate your password from Megan. If I try it enough times it does let me in. It is random because sometimes it lets me in the first time.

Login server down, game is up

What has happened to the login server? I can't get in again today. :-(

Maybe someone will reset it soon...it worked last night...

Update made, close Net7 and try again to log in.

And quit spamming check server!

LOL seems your post is the spam.

--- yet another update (that's 2) and seems to allow logging in. And would NOT have to post if there were valuable posts.. get it... "And quit spamming check server!" is not a valuable post. But it does get your post count up.

• Downvote 2