login down?

nut

Suddenly have this same problem. Crashed at a gate. Now I get "connecting to server" forever at Megan's login screen, but Net-7 server says it's online.

If I try to login anyway, I get the INV-300 error and it says my name and pw is wrong. I think the server needs a reboot, as nothing has changed on my side and it's been fine.....

Same Problem

Heres an block out of LaunchNet7.Error

Same message on 2 computers

LaunchNet7 - Exception

Version: 1.9.4.0

Time: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 03:54:13 GMT

System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at LaunchNet7.CertificationUtility.IsSslCertificateValid(String hostName, Int32 port)

at LaunchNet7.FormMain.DoCheckCertificate()

I was able to get back in :( did my mishs for nav and Wh skillz, been a really bumping day on here .

I so hope 2marro goes better , but hey its free , so i'm glad to beable to play this ... my little bro "6" has fun blowing up stuff 2 ;p

well, i hope everyone can get in and play some...GL all, going to watch a movie :P

/hugz4all

Just got home myself, and found miss megan "unable to validate my longin information".

/crickets seems to be the normal response whenever there is an issue and yet people wonder why people get frustrated and fed up? It would seem rather simple to give an acknowledgment of the issue and assurances that it will be resolved in a timely manner.

But, ya know, what do I know. I've only been a sales manager for 20 years. I guess its not about communication or even acknowledgment of others concerns.

Flame on if ya want, but it is frustrating and getting old. We seem to have nearly instant action if someone on the staff gets their feathers ruffled or is insulted in some way, but there is little or nothing in the way of information being given to those that are playing and/or supporting the project in other ways. Honestly, just takes a little effort and the masses will be much more satisfied and feel like we are contributing. We are here playing at the invitation of the dev's of this project. We're not trespassing. And, frankly, sometimes it seems like we're viewed as the latter not the former.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure they are aware of it and trying to correct the problem.. Likely reason they dont really communicate is that they already know theres problems are trying to fix them, tho admittedly it would nice to have a message in that reguard...

same here. Kinda leaves us to hang :(

Launcher starts normally, shows a number of fellow EnB'ers logged in. Press play, opening movie starts, click through to login, enter info and "Connecting To Server" window opens.....waited 5 - 20 minutes each time and nada. :blink:

I have force an update to no avail. It looks to be a server issue and I know that the Dev Team will let us all know asap. They might even be getting ready to add another server. Who knows? But I do know that by meeting the donation amount is not quit enough. I order to keep this classic MMORPG from dieing again your PayPal Donations are greatly needed. So please give what you can so that my time and effort can be used to complete tasked for the game so that new content and levels can be made and so that we can get off the ST and go Game Live without the fear of wipe-out.

I am sure the server will be up soon. Until then I also as that people start resource list of materials and trade routes and bad guys to help those in need to find there goals and level up. So when the bad guys show up to take out a base we can defend it.

ENB FOR LIFE!!!

Thanks

B)

Not sure of all the changes that where made as part of ST4 but whatever they are they are not working out to well.

Ton of broken quests that were working before, and the server and login server are down a heck of a lot more than in ST3.

Time for a roll back? I thought things were going pretty well at the end of ST3, no perfect of course but I would have to say so far ST4 is take a couple of big steps back from the progress in ST3.