Down again

Yup i can confirm that Mobs have Skills again,got Grav Linked by 2 lvl 66 Manes in Lagarto :P

However i think the Damage has been borked they 2 shot me :D that's a little over kill as i have 110000 Shields and 61k Hull.

Kahk B)

Yup i can confirm that Mobs have Skills again,got Grav Linked by 2 lvl 66 Manes in Lagarto :P

However i think the Damage has been borked they 2 shot me :D that's a little over kill as i have 110000 Shields and 61k Hull.

Kahk B)

Well... they are 16 combat levels higher than you. X2...

I'm glad mob skills are back, it's gonna make people group up n coordinate instead of solo-kiting. This will make Jenpies feel needed :D

Well... they are 16 combat levels higher than you. X2...

I'm glad mob skills are back, it's gonna make people group up n coordinate instead of solo-kiting. This will make Jenpies feel needed :D

Says it is on line with 232 players but won't except my password...other accounts says it is off line??? is it??

Currently, my launcher is showing 192 online but like many others, I cannot validate my log in. Haven't had time to play in over a week so I sit down to play some while my wife watches Idol.......please don't make me watch Idol, I beg ya....

:P

Guest Haljackeu

Glad to know I'm not the only one out there with the problem.

I can get to the login screen just fine but it says "Connecting to server" in a new window, preventing Megan from validating my password.

I got in by checking local certs. It takes a looooonnnng time and it won't accept your password many, many times. Eventually it will let you in. It took me 10 minutes and my fiance 20 minutes. Good luck all.

no luck here, everytime the dreaded INV-300 error.

thanks

i vote for server reboot