Server Down at 12:12pm EST

w/o any prewarning/post or even DEv online ...hmm doubt it

They have stated before that they are not required to tell us anything at all during the testing phases of the game. They haven't posted anything official to this point, so who knows.

I would imagine and expect something pushed soon, so I would not be surprised if there is an update today. I also know that the Dev's that are giving their free time to the game had RL Jobs and commitments so, the server just could have crashed and nobody around to hit the reset button.

It sucks I know, and if I were at home I'd be bummed too.

They have stated before that they are not required to tell us anything at all during the testing phases of the game. They haven't posted anything official to this point, so who knows.

I would imagine and expect something pushed soon, so I would not be surprised if there is an update today. I also know that the Dev's that are giving their free time to the game had RL Jobs and commitments so, the server just could have crashed and nobody around to hit the reset button.

It sucks I know, and if I were at home I'd be bummed too.

Most servers have auto reset function, but you may be right, could be a manual switch. Would think they could monitor this from remote though, even if they were at work.

Works out well, most of us need to spend a little more time on the boards, just to keep up on current affairs :angry:

• Downvote 2

I also know that the Dev's that are giving their free time to the game had RL Jobs and commitments so, the server just could have crashed and nobody around to hit the reset button.

More often the case than not.... there is likely one or more things that caused the server to crash... and since many of the Devs are based out of Germany or the UK, we might see a fix sooner (1:20pm EST in NYC is around 6:20pm CET) or perhaps not for a few days if it was a major crash or something requiring a rollback.

These server crashes are a good thing, in that it allows time for other pursuits that might get neglected. :angry:

Most servers have auto reset function, but you may be right, could be a manual switch. Would think they could monitor this from remote though, even if they were at work.

Works out well, most of us need to spend a little more time on the boards, just to keep up on current affairs :)

there was a post, that there is no auto reset funktion , because it would ruin all the info DEVs geting of a crash ... and server would just crash again and restart ...crash again ...... so wont us let play anyway

and yes i do know that DEVs got regular jobs(like most of us, that not in school anymore)

but gues mention that every day in every 2nd topic dont hurt me so , yes we will all sit and wait to get it fixed B):)

made plans cause no enb, saw it was starting so i cancelled my plans, logged in..selected toon....hangs...look at net7 window...failed master handoff. Killed client.exe...relauched net7 and stared at laucher like a deer in headlights..

I seriously need to switch to a different drug

Its probably me - it hung every time I tried to list Devices on the manu-term. Nikko - will complete as soon as I can....

Tell me about it. Every time I go to a new station or relog or anything, I have to reload my build lists... that's incentive enough for me to stay put when I'm doing builds. It can take as long as 40 seconds of total game lag to open my device build list...

Its probably me - it hung every time I tried to list Devices on the manu-term. Nikko - will complete as soon as I can....

Its okay Amethyst B) i know you will, and i dont believe u caused this :) hopefully it shouldnt be possible for one player manufacturing something, to bring down the entire server. *i hope*