iz yer stuck 'n der prgn hull upgrd

Guest Growlz

Look loik many are stuck 'n wot der hull upgrd iz fer Prgn. 'Avin gone n' done dem, oive found dat yer only get a hull fer yer time, but free. Wot yer do get iz t' unlok sum more missn later, and 'ere iz where yer get yer bonus misns, but dese gotta be dun t' later 'arder levls cus dey canna be done t' lowr levl. Dis is roit fer der levl 100 Prgen misn, yer only get der ultmt bonus if yer lvl 150, coz yer canna kill a levl 66 if yer not CL 50. But headz up cos me comdr Byakh 'as been twkin misns cos he can n' hez guna moik it triky later 'n yer moi find it 'arder. All Prgn hull upgr misns smply giz yer t' hull fer free, an' dey unlok bonus misns wid canna be done strat away but 'r saved fer later. Iz yer canna 'stand dis text den yer outta luck 'cus dis text gonna be used in more misns fer later.

Read t' misn text 'n yer be less cfusd. But der CFB inna a right itz a potil rward dat yer get 'n evnty will be rndom rward ser y' been warnd.

Prgn HU 50, HU 75, HU 100, HU 135 all giz bonus but yer gonna 'ave t' work at em to figr out wotta do. 'N der chnge 'n evlve ser yer gonna 'ave t' read dem 'n not click click click on der mouse 'cus if yer does dat yer gonna die.

[Work 'puter]

Guest Builder

From Builder:

Heads up to the suffering PW who are currently doing the Hull Upgrade 50 Mission. Byakhee has changed it; and there are now sub-missions to obtain the required goods if you cannot obtain them in market. When content is added then missions are tweaked to support this content. Enjoy, and pack a big gun handy.

Now, I've just got to track down Growlz. She's escaped from her cage again.

[Work Computer]

Just a small note, the Progen lvl 100 HU mission doesn't give you the HU for free per se, as you need to gather 4 lvl 5 items to get it. The HU is 300k if you go the "Terran way" and around 350k if you do the mission (assuming you buy from vendor and have Neg5). Sure there is a bunch of exp rewarded for the time spent doing it, but it's by no means a "free upgrade" doing the mission.

The reward(s) from the bonus mission is the only perogative to doing the mission instead of buying the HU imho, so would be nice if it worked. Hope you get it running soon B)

/Tottepp

Look loik many are stuck 'n wot der hull upgrd iz fer Prgn. 'Avin gone n' done dem, oive found dat yer only get a hull fer yer time, but free. Wot yer do get iz t' unlok sum more missn later, and 'ere iz where yer get yer bonus misns, but dese gotta be dun t' later 'arder levls cus dey canna be done t' lowr levl. Dis is roit fer der levl 100 Prgen misn, yer only get der ultmt bonus if yer lvl 150, coz yer canna kill a levl 66 if yer not CL 50. But headz up cos me comdr Byakh 'as been twkin misns cos he can n' hez guna moik it triky later 'n yer moi find it 'arder. All Prgn hull upgr misns smply giz yer t' hull fer free, an' dey unlok bonus misns wid canna be done strat away but 'r saved fer later. Iz yer canna 'stand dis text den yer outta luck 'cus dis text gonna be used in more misns fer later.

Read t' misn text 'n yer be less cfusd. But der CFB inna a right itz a potil rward dat yer get 'n evnty will be rndom rward ser y' been warnd.

Prgn HU 50, HU 75, HU 100, HU 135 all giz bonus but yer gonna 'ave t' work at em to figr out wotta do. 'N der chnge 'n evlve ser yer gonna 'ave t' read dem 'n not click click click on der mouse 'cus if yer does dat yer gonna die.

[Work 'puter]

what???? i am sorry but i can not understand this.. can some one translate this for me

As a Progen Content Developer, I am developing a space NPC called Growlz.

She's warrior born but has had her genemap altered by Vinda and can only communicate in 5 or less letters in words. If you can translate her speech it would be better as it'd be less problems when you try and deciypher her talk tree. Some people have less problems than others, probably because we ll came from Galileo as discussed in a previous forum topic! If I am to impart any information while on a work computer it is likely to be by Growlz, as then you may sort of understand her, and if you don't the paranoia increases!

Enjoy.

[byakhee PS]

[Growlz PW]

[builder PP]

She's warrior born but has had her genemap altered by Vinda and can only communicate in 5 or less letters in words. If you can translate her speech it would be better as it'd be less problems when you try and deciypher her talk tree. Some people have less problems than others, probably because we ll came from Galileo as discussed in a previous forum topic! If I am to impart any information while on a work computer it is likely to be by Growlz, as then you may sort of understand her, and if you don't the paranoia increases!

Enjoy.

[byakhee PS]

[Growlz PW]

[builder PP]

So glad I'm not a Progen. I understand the concept of Growlz and can appreciate the bit of role playing you're doing with her, but simply looking at her communications gives me a bit of a headache. I can guarantee I won't be deciphering her talk tree or doing the mission, but keep up the good work anyway.

Enjoy.

[byakhee PS]

[Growlz PW]

[builder PP]

Wait, what? you're growlz, byakh? Stop the torture! Lol, wait, you're Builder too? ok.

Iz youz bing seriuz, Iz muz vyz de pinion dat iz donz fin dcprin grwl spekz . . .. .gah I cant even translate my own paragraph to growlz speak, so in english from the top:

If you're being serious, I must voice the opinion that I don't find deciphering Growlz speak the least bit of fun. its easy enough but gives me a headache... decipherment we did in Live was fun because there was actually a system you had to figure out, and there was a more solid story reason to do it. But this is just torture, reading 5 letter nonsense.. no offense, ofc.

If you're being serious, I must voice the opinion that I don't find deciphering Growlz speak the least bit of fun. its easy enough but gives me a headache... decipherment we did in Live was fun because there was actually a system you had to figure out, and there was a more solid story reason to do it. But this is just torture, reading 5 letter nonsense.. no offense, ofc.

I second this... much of the new dialog is hard enough to understand as-is IMO... at least compared to those from the writing staff at WW.. I feel like this detracts from the game rather than add to it... but hey I'm lucky to even be able to play so just stating my opinion!

She's warrior born but has had her genemap altered by Vinda and can only communicate in 5 or less letters in words. *snip*

How is she going to ever say her name... Growlz is six letters... Just saying is all. :)

I agree with the above statement. I very much have enjoyed reading some of Growlz posts and chat. And I love the whole role playing thing. But there comes a point where its just not fun any more.

IMO, when it comes to Growlz-speak, if it is important info for the community or players, it needs to be kept to a minimum. I just loose my patience for interpreting after 2 or 3 sentences. You have to figure at some point you are going to loose your audience.

Just something to think about. Good luck.

Edit: Bah! stupid quotes!

I agree with the above statement. I very much have enjoyed reading some of Growlz posts and chat. And I love the whole role playing thing. But there comes a point where its just not fun any more.

IMO, when it comes to Growlz-speak, if it is important info for the community or players, it needs to be kept to a minimum. I just loose my patience for interpreting after 2 or 3 sentences. You have to figure at some point you are going to loose your audience.

Just something to think about. Good luck.

Edit: Bah! stupid quotes!

It hurts my head to try and decipher it as well. I can only imagine what it must be like for the members of the group for whom English is not their first/primary language.

Did you do all 3 of them ? The HU is given after completing the mission for Vinda where you need to deliver 4 items. (unless they changed it the last few days).

/Tottepp

I completed the mission to talk to Warden Orphant, Tyr, Augustus Var, Vinda, and Orphant again. Then I spoke to Orphant to receive the mission involving the Red Dragon spy, which is still ongoing (for reasons which should be obvious -- it requires me to solo a level 39 mob).

Guest Builder

I completed the mission to talk to Warden Orphant, Tyr, Augustus Var, Vinda, and Orphant again. Then I spoke to Orphant to receive the mission involving the Red Dragon spy, which is still ongoing (for reasons which should be obvious -- it requires me to solo a level 39 mob).

(for reasons which should be obvious -- it requires me to solo a level 39 mob).

Are you sure of that? Or is this just wild accusations? For, I do remember the level 75 HU having very little combat in it. Virtually none. But I'm sure your better informed. Or maybe your not.

I think you need to kill one chavez mechanic in Ragnarok, but I thought that was for a bonus mission?

You can reverse kite them whatever approach you take, short range. Your CL 16 at 75 might cause you some grief though.

Guest Builder

If it is a level 100 mission then the average CL at level 100 is: 33.

So 39 is 'just' 6 CL above the average, and is therefore a sane suggestion to be fought.

If it is the level 75 you are talking about then there currently is no combat in it. Its just some of the hull upgrades have a continued storyline, and are likely to have more of an input in future. The trouble you have currently is the current mission may be different, and the current issue I have is at this location I don't have access to my home computer so can't give a definitive answer.

As to the question is the mission worthwhile, well it does help to reinforce testing of content. Will the current rewards be in place in future? The answer to that will be 'no', I intend to do a more interractive mission with more aligned rewards, so if you choose to do a combat based then it may unlock more combat missions but not allow you to get CFB etc. Although, there is an argument that the CFB has now been 'tested' and another reward may be applicable.

All missions with [Version ] are subject to change, as to the degree of the change, who knows.

or as Growlz may say

"get a big gun 'n keep it 'andy"

-------

Builder.

[Work 'puter]

Makes total sense to me B)

mwhuahaha

Are you sure of that? Or is this just wild accusations? For, I do remember the level 75 HU having very little combat in it. Virtually none. But I'm sure your better informed. Or maybe your not.

I made no accusations. I am, however, completely informed that I did not get the hull upgrade after finishing the "main" mission. ;)