I'm on the U.S. east coast so I'm looking to do a long tour to boost my explore and maybe get some combat in. If anyone is interested please reply here to setup a meet.

Thanks Right now I'm 16/18/16

Edited by wmtyrance

On the subject of tours. Anyone knows if there's a command or something that turns off the navigate skills ability to shortcut nav paths?  I tried to tour my TT around Ardus using my JE that has max navigate, but I ended up missing a load of nav points. After a while, I reformed the group with TT as leader (no points in navigate) so I could get all the nav's on a path.

NO Such Command exists or is Available.   When ever I tour in Ardus  i have taken  same pathing routes with the JE holding group cloak while set the next section.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone sorry I didn't get back to these replies sooner. I had some PC issues to work out but now i'm back. So if anyone is still interested in helping me out please let me know. I'm on EST hours if that helps.

Thanks

7 hours ago, wmtyrance said:

Hello everyone sorry I didn't get back to these replies sooner. I had some PC issues to work out but now i'm back. So if anyone is still interested in helping me out please let me know. I'm on EST hours if that helps.

Thanks

I’m doing tours from time to time to level my alts. I’m on CET +1 timezone but put AlysTE on your friendslist and look me up ingame if interested and you can join the group.

8 hours ago, alys said:

I’m doing tours from time to time to level my alts. I’m on CET +1 timezone but put AlysTE on your friendslist and look me up ingame if interested and you can join the group.

Thank you