since Friday night (my Time) I have not been able to .....

since Friday night (my Time)  I have not been able to log into one of my computers  it was working great, it was my most stable computer for EnB,  When we crashed on Friday night, I waited until the server status app went to green so I could log back in as my character was deep in the Niffleman cloud.  all my other characters can log in (separate computers),

this computer once i click play on the Net-7 launcher version V2.2.o with client version of 544,  I have not changed anything on this computer, but Once I click Play on the Net 7 launcher I get an error window, Net-7 proxy     Server Failed to respond to login attempt.  Help please

• Woodstock HGM changed the title to since Friday night (my Time) I have not been able to .....
8 minutes ago, Woodstock HGM said:

since Friday night (my Time)  I have not been able to log into one of my computers  it was working great, it was my most stable computer for EnB,  When we crashed on Friday night, I waited until the server status app went to green so I could log back in as my character was deep in the Niffleman cloud.  all my other characters can log in (separate computers),

this computer once i click play on the Net-7 launcher version V2.2.o with client version of 544,  I have not changed anything on this computer, but Once I click Play on the Net 7 launcher I get an error window, Net-7 proxy     Server Failed to respond to login attempt.  Help please

Check your Local IP Address field, versus those, that's working.

I had the same problem...