Gripe Thread

In the topic, something wrong with the game now that it has been restored? Let us know, as politely as possible or be sure to open GMTickets however please understand that support may be limited or back logged for a little while as we go through any such issues.

• Kyp pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Janwarrior said:

Account names:

Janwarrior, Janenforcer, Janexplorer

i refreshed the three accounts and the toons on all three accounts in an attempted to recover them,  go ahead and try them and let me know 

7 hours ago, Woodstock HGM said:

i refreshed the three accounts and the toons on all three accounts in an attempted to recover them,  go ahead and try them and let me know 

Unable to login at Janwarrior, I guess due to wrong password before.

As for the two other goes, toons do NOT show up!

And, I'm sure, that I'm on the right accounts.

Is it possible to reset login for Janwarrior?

Looks like that I tried to login too many times.

Edited by Janwarrior
Update details.

Hey Kyp/Dev Team, Thank you for the hard work all is greatly appreciated.. 

I am missing the following accounts with toons on each one

Account Names Needing Refresh due to missing toons::

Acc Name: Drahn // Main Toon Name: Drahn

Acc Name: Balthizor// Main Toon Name: Balthizor

Acc Name: Trapperjohn // Main Toon Name: Trapperjohn

Acc Name: isabel // Main Toon Name: Deadmansgrave 

Thank you again 

5 hours ago, Cider1 said:

had some issues with crashing when exiting a station or going thru a gate and toons crashing a few times but other than that ran ok...

This has always been occasionally present but thanks for the report. Generally caused when certain client patch files aren't present or are somehow corrupted, thanks for the report. You can try reinstalling from scratch now that everything is fully functional

5 hours ago, Janwarrior said:

Unable to login at Janwarrior, I guess due to wrong password before.

As for the two other goes, toons do NOT show up!

Certain you're on the right/expected accounts, yeah? @Zackman - couple more if you get the time

5 hours ago, Warlock said:

My main toon "warlock" not loading. A support ticket request #26376 has been created.

Not loading into the game, or not appearing on the selection screen? To be clear.

3 hours ago, malthizor said:

Hey Kyp/Dev Team, Thank you for the hard work all is greatly appreciated.. 

I am missing the following accounts with toons on each one

Account Names Needing Refresh due to missing toons::

Acc Name: Drahn // Main Toon Name: Drahn

Acc Name: Balthizor// Main Toon Name: Balthizor

Acc Name: Trapperjohn // Main Toon Name: Trapperjohn

Acc Name: isabel // Main Toon Name: Deadmansgrave 

Thank you again 

so the 4 toons from the 4 distinct accounts are missing?

1 hour ago, dreamer7 said:

I am missing two toons. 

Account        Toon

dreamer8      Deloria

dreamer9      Sardica

Ticket #26378

Thanks for filing the ticket.

So far all of my toons/items seem to be there, but I haven't played the game in a couple years so I couldn't tell you what or if I am missing anything.  The one thing I have noticed is the game seems incredibly laggy and using a jump gate or station is about a 50/50 chance i make it past the load screen.  This however could just be an issue with my PC/Settings if nobody else is experiencing it.

8 hours ago, Kyp said:

Certain you're on the right/expected accounts, yeah? @Zackman - couple more if you get the time

Not loading into the game, or not appearing on the selection screen? To be clear.

so the 4 toons from the 4 distinct accounts are missing?

Thanks for filing the ticket.

Hey Kyp, those 4 accounts are all empty ingame, but show on the net7 portal accurately with all information fits, inventory etc.. i know those accounts had 4 or 5 toons per one. 

i submitted a ticket last night but i didnt catch the ticket number to write down would it be better if i resubmit it?

BE advised that i am working the tickets in the order that they were received (numerical order) it will take some time to go through each ticket especially those that have many accounts and toons listed.  please post a ticket on the GM Ticket System It will be seen by the GMs better than here in the Forums.

Thank you all, doesn't seem enough, tremendous effort bringing EnB back yet again.

I created ticket 26391, to report three accounts where all toons are missing from each account.  All the specifics are in the ticket.

33 minutes ago, Woodstock HGM said:

BE advised that i am working the tickets in the order that they were received (numerical order) it will take some time to go through each ticket especially those that have many accounts and toons listed.  please post a ticket on the GM Ticket System It will be seen by the GMs better than here in the Forums.

i will re-post ticket because i do not know if mine went through was having issues and then i will save ticket number this time