The planets of the same surface and atmosphere texture

Hello to the deveLopers! I want to ask you if you can assign to these planets of the same appearance a new and separate texture. I can make them in resolution 512x512 as usual, or 2048x2048 for separate modification (moddb.com - Earth and Beyond emulator HD Planets and Moons). I mean for example New Edimburg and Zweihander. I have a unique texture for each of the planets now. More to come!

Edited by FELICE

• 2 weeks later...

You made the HD planet images? I came across your demo video on YouTube a while back and was rather impressed. Is there a way to replace those planet textures easily on the client side? I know that assets have been added in the past, but I don't know about textures.

Yes I can! That´s my own hand work on my ipad with pencil and google earth. I have improved quitte a bit with that. Is there the simple way to open right .mix files and then replace the texture with a better one there. Identification of the texture itself is required first with photoshop. I tested highest possible resolution 2048x2048. The game no longer displayed higher. Original resolution is 512x512. After the game runs again, I will check, if there is a different in mix files...

Edited by FELICE