Net-7 Status - Partially Rebuilt

Kyp

7 hours ago, Mieux said:

Keep up the fantastic work and thank you for bringing the information to the forums instead of on FB. Greatly appreciated! :)

You're welcome but that was mostly for my sanity because it kept pointing me at things i'd already seen with the reminders.

Looks like you guys managed to recover the data from the same day (4 hours lost-ish) from when we lost the server!  Great job!

Edited by Tweetz
I lost all my reactor recipes I farmed that morning, lol

20 hours ago, Mieux said:

Hmm taking a look my account is very out of date on levels and items and my TS is missing :(. Oh wells...

Hadn't had this report from anyone so far other than you, so before we add it to a list for investigations are you absolutely certain you're logging into the account that you think you are, if you have multiple?

3 hours ago, Kyp said:

Hadn't had this report from anyone so far other than you, so before we add it to a list for investigations are you absolutely certain you're logging into the account that you think you are, if you have multiple?

MieuxTS has now appeared under my account. Must have been a cashing issue. I do see other toons that I have deleted however (MieuTE and MieuzTE) but I am not worried about that right now.

When I go to my main all Items are Gone .. All slots are blank.. Ouch ! !

keeping my Mouth shut till I can log on for real, I know it's in the works , but damn that hurts

Hey Kyp! thank you! I drew some new textures for other planets. As soon as the game is playable I will test them for mod version 2.0 (lastest version is uploaded on moddb.com).

Sounds like a neat update to the game if you can relate the hack to the Vrix in some fashion and make the player go on a mission to seek out the cause of the computer takeover by the Vrix and the destruction of the take over.

Thanks for all the effort to rebuild and the updates.

It is what it is and just thinking how many people will go on a ENB marathon when the server is back up, maybe Woody will be a pal and open the public raid server and spawn all the raids and let us have a free for all lol would that be sweet......ROFL......

1 hour ago, Guest yami said:

can i make an account or is that still down

Everything is still down. Once they give the go ahead you'll need to wait.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cider1 said:

It is what it is and just thinking how many people will go on a ENB marathon when the server is back up, maybe Woody will be a pal and open the public raid server and spawn all the raids and let us have a free for all lol would that be sweet......ROFL......

Very interesting idea,  however if i spawned every raid at the same time in the Public Raid sector, the Lag would probably cause the game to crash,  the lag can be horrendous on a couple of the raids as it is,  that being said I could spawn each raid one at a time as each spawned raid has been completed,

On 3/10/2023 at 6:06 AM, pctek9 said:

Sounds like a neat update to the game if you can relate the hack to the Vrix in some fashion and make the player go on a mission to seek out the cause of the computer takeover by the Vrix and the destruction of the take over.

Thanks for all the effort to rebuild and the updates.

W2D2N45NC2TH4S2R2SP4NS3BL2F4RTH3S1TT1CK

• Kyp changed the title to Net-7 Status - Partially Rebuilt
  • Woodstock HGM locked this topic