Net-7 Status - Partially Rebuilt

Kyp

This was for support following a catastrophic issue thanks to some ransomware and some outdated software. Tehre is a "Server Status" thread pinned at the top of general discussion. If there's outage/downtime, report there and we should get notified to do something with it and do so at earliest convenience.

• Upvote 2

EnB is dead. The devs dont care about helping the most of us with issues, server was down for days and no support to get it back up.

I appreciate all the support and help I got in game, But since the Devs are too greedy about this game. Its time to forget it.
never have problems in any other game.(currently 24/7 Eve Online) no issues.

Thanks all. Love you all. Take care!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 7/7/2023 at 5:51 AM, crighton said:

EnB is dead. The devs dont care about helping the most of us with issues, server was down for days and no support to get it back up.

I appreciate all the support and help I got in game, But since the Devs are too greedy about this game. Its time to forget it.

Can I have yur stuff?

• Upvote 1

Greedy? We don't get anything at all for doing any of this. The funds strictly pay for servers and IF we need some kind of software for further development.

It is what it is though, I suppose. If you feel that way about the game, then you do.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 7/7/2023 at 4:51 AM, crighton said:

Take care cry baby and this is not an Airport you don't have to announce your departure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Evermore said:

Can I get a loan from the donations for 10 cents ?? please ?? I'll pay it back with interest just to see that this individual never gets to play again.

If he only knew the vacation time I used to work on this project, it would prolly blow is mind.

Not just talking about 1 or 2 years time with the EMU, but over 15 YEARS.

I started in 2006 and I made exactly $00.00 

I used 2 weeks a year, and sometimes 3 to work on content to help the community enjoy this game, and I'm not sorry for any of those weeks lost NOT TAKING a VACATION you SANTIMONIOUS JERK

Now we can draw a line

Thank you for your time reading this post.

Evermore

Well said sir I spent hours for no returns going through talks trees and testing stuff as a beta tester. disrespectful folk like that do not deserve to reep the hard work of all the volunteer contributors.  We do it because we love the game

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2