Net-7 Status - Partially Rebuilt

Kyp

2 hours ago, Kyp said:

We will be rolling back the data and trying to correct this issue now that we've identified it. As I said we reserved the right for further outages and whatnot, I was wondering if we'd run into something with data that didn't show any symptoms during the imports.

Excellent news..!

Monitoring this forum thread for updates...

<CTRL+R> Reload page...

<CTRL+R> Reload page...

<CTRL+R> Reload page...

<CTRL+R> Reload page...

<CTRL+R> Reload page...

lol..!

Heya!

Dont need to reload page, will still take a while..its a big big database.

It will be still hours....but i will hola when done.

• Like 1

Hmm....the turbo kicked in:)

Lets see if all data is there, go for it!

If anyone is missing something or think something went wrong, post here please.

• Like 2

Wow..! Everything restored.. All Avatars now available...

Logged into my Main (MALOK), all seems to be ok... I have 2 vacant loadout slots, 1 weapon, 1 equipment, but tbh, i cant remember what was in there originally, I just know they were not empty..

5 minutes ago, Smivvy said:

Wow..! Everything restored.. All Avatars now available...

Logged into my Main (MALOK), all seems to be ok... I have 2 vacant loadout slots, 1 weapon, 1 equipment, but tbh, i cant remember what was in there originally, I just know they were not empty..

Probably a P1 beam 😄

All back.  That said, I ninja'd a Taniwhas Pride with my JE when the servers came up the 1st time, but I guess I can trade a fancy device for getting my PS back :P

Thanks for the work :)

sunrise.net-7.org should work fine, play.net-7.org works too. There's 20 odd people on the server atm, so the server side of things seems to be working fine.  Is the local IP set correctly on your launcher? Or maybe your firewall blocking the E&B client or the net7proxy.exe?

I don't know if y'all can validate this, but it seems the TS and PS don't have the build ammo skill - the prints are in the terminal, but the skill is gone.

Thanks to Desslok for bringing attention to this.

• Upvote 1

Just checked on my PS, I can see the ammo blueprints in the terminal, but when I click them I get the message "Unable to create Unknown Item. Too difficult"

image.png.23f6b0b04ddef74ae17cdcc71e1ed4aa.png

Edit:

In the launcher, open the tools menu and hit E&BConfig, this will open the config tool and let you pick a resolution and other sound options.

19 minutes ago, Drakonis said:

ok got it to log in now how do i make the window bigger

Go to the directory eagames/e&B/enbconfig,  find the enbconfig.exe  right click and make it run as administrator and compatability for winxp sp3  the run the enb config,  selec and delect the run as windowed as desired the mmove the respoultion slider to to a desired resolution and run the check,  (you must run the check to set the resolution if the chosen isnt what you want move it again and run the check again,  once down  also run the sound test  (tab at top of config scree) maker sure you hear the sounds and the music  then OK and run the Net-7 Launcher

to mov game window around hover over he taskbar icon for the game then when the mini window open right click on it and select move  then move the game widow to desired place

For me, I use a program called AltDrag to move E&B windows and other old DirectX windows around a bit easier.  That said, the alt key switches your hot bars in game and clicking will just start moving the window, but in the options for the program you can switch it to left or right alt/win/ctrl keys to make moving the window easier.

14 hours ago, Yeti said:

Congratulations you have  just made it so we cannot restore your original avatar. Hence the caution to refrain for doing such actions!

Yeah, I did it before the warning came out. Oh well.

(Good news is I was wrong about what slot my main character was in so it was spared.)

Edited by Blackace

Huzzah, all characters have returned! (although, RIP noob JD I made to pass the time, lol)

Also, compared to every other old game I've shoehorned into running in Linux, it's refreshing how uncomplicated it was getting this one going, hehe.

1 hour ago, Yuritau said:

Also, compared to every other old game I've shoehorned into running in Linux, it's refreshing how uncomplicated it was getting this one going, hehe.

How do you install it in Linux? I'm using Proton with Steam, is there eventually a better option?