Out of curiosity, What are you doing to kill the time during this down time?

My Self  I am hammering the forums now that they are back,  perusing the various Social Media EnB Emulator Pages, looking for updates,  play uncountable Games on Mahjongg and solitaire and one older game that i played when EA shut ENB down (Vendetta Online) till the Emulator was in testing then I have been here, I have been n the kitchen and in front of the4 grill a little bit more than i normally am. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well I have reconnected with Facebook just so that I could follow current developments with bringing back the game to life 🙂

Also, girlfriend is much happier now that I spend more time with her 🙂 and also I have caught up with many shows on TV.

In EnB's absence I have leveled a couple characters on WoW and started playing through Breath of the Wild again in anticipation of the upcoming sequel.  I also went back through some old storage media and found my screenshots from EnB when it was live!

• Like 1

City of Heroes for me, I played Eve/WoW/GW2/EQ2 and a bunch of others for a while, but city of heroes just has me coming back.  I've got around 40 alt's on the Excelsior server, and I will probably make more at some point.

Edit:

Also, Renegade X if you need to get your kills on.  It's a remake of the C&C Renegade shooter game.

Funny thing, used to play SWTOR, but unsubbed for now... Been reading various things on alternatehistory.com forums... Playing American Truck Simulator... There's been a bit going on.

Will be glad to see this back up...

Thank you for all that you do to keep this running, much appreciated. Even with some of the issues that pop up every so often.

• Upvote 1

Playing new to me games trying to pass boredom. How is Eve Online still going? 30 mins in and not sure how it lived over EnB. It's just not as exciting as EnB when they came out. Playing Everspace 2 and started thinking it would be amazing if EnB was rebuilt with UnReal Engine. Can't wait for EnB to be ready to go.

I wouldn't know on eve online, nor Star Trek Online... However, I do know that no man's sky has a large 8 gb update downloading for me  currently...

A number of years ago, I heard that a fair number of people thought that there were too many online games.... Look what we have now all over; online this, online that... I'm more happy to play offline games for the most part. Sure I enjoy this game, but its nice to have an offline game or two...

• 1 month later...

I've recently picked up No Man's Sky.  I've debated for over a month mentioning it here because I don't want to detract from the hard work that Kyp and every other DEV past and present have been putting into this game (Live and Emu), but in my personal opinion NMS is everything E&B was not able to be.  From ground combat to player owned capital ships.  I've gotten so immersed in comparing the two games that I've even tried using E&B controls while playing NMS (it doesn't quite work, but I tried).  

E&B will always have a special place in my heart since it was my first MMO and the Emu Staff for bringing it back, but I honestly don't know if I'll be coming back

Thank you to the Staff and to all the players even for being such a wonderful community

Stoop  That's Why I created this thread, so everyone has a place to discuss outside of EnB games being played during this unfortunate down time