Server connection issue

Unfortunatley since I do not have the server side info (Dev level stuff access/knowledge) it will not mean that much to me but one of the Dev's may be able to make sense of it for you. Hower rather than posting it in plain your better off zipping it and password protecting it and then PM the password to the dev that may respond.

We are not aware of any issues at this time as the server was rebooted only 12.5 hours ago to adress a connection issues all were effected by. The server is scheduled for another weekley restart at 12:30GMT approx so you might want to wait and see if the issue clears before posting the info.

All the best,

Yeti[GM]

Hi,

NAT Config on your router is not correct, the UDP packets from the sector server are not going to your computer.

Login server is TCP, so far it works - but when it comes to UDP packets, your router drops them - because of the missing "fully NAT config".

Check with your manual/provider.

Normally not/no...

Maybe router wasnt setup with NAT and provider changed something on his side and those changes are affecting you now?  Or router update was applied?

Hi LukeSBE,

I think in this instance a reinstall would be the wisest course of action, the only change of late (6th Jan 2023) has been a client update of the proxy software client. Prior to this date I am not aware of any changes other than a guild decal which would not effect your login ability at all.

If you use Avast as yoru AV protection please set the "Cyber Capture" setting to that as shown below:

All the best,

Yeti[GM]

Proxy.exe-Avast Setting -6-Jan-2023.png

Hi Luke,

Have you tried to disabling any AntiVirus protection your running and make sure you have nothing else open including a web browser when you do it and see if you can run EnB and report back after (Please ensure you re-enable your AV after test to keep you safe!) ...if you can then its something in your AV software preventing you accessing EnB if not I'll have another think.

All the best,

Yeti[GM]

Yeti,

You have my permission to call me an ignorant *sshole ?

Completely slipped my mind I had activated Google One VPN

Uninstalled this unnecessary program, logged in from the first attempt

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 6:27 PM, LukeSBE said:

Completely slipped my mind I had activated Google One VPN

That is basically the same problem like "no NAT".

VPN lines have their own routing/gateway rules and often UDP forwarding isn't working at all therefor.

Just saying in case some1 else suffers from the same config/problem.

PS.:

You can do gaming over VPN, but it requires further / special configuration and in 99% the standard VPN config won't work at all in such scenario.

• Like 1