genrally speaking

Hi Meep/Leada,

For the past few days there have been excessive network disruptions on the core ISP routes that have been effecting most players ability to login or stay connected. I persoanally check www.thousandeyes.com/outages for any networking issues the may be effecting the internet, should you see a RED digit it indicates network issues. Should you see any near or close to Florida than there is a good chance its effecting server access by connecting ISP's.

Today I have managed to be connected since 13:38pm GMT untill now 16:23pm without any issues at all, however a couple of people NW of Florida have reported issues with connections/drops etc.

I can only assume that you are located on/or near/or your ISP transitions through one or more of the effected network ISP interfaces over which I/we at Net-7 have no control. As such there is nothing we as GM's can do at this time to aleviate the issue, I apologise for this as I/we would love to be able to resolve it but its beyond our control.

They why is it only 1 out of the 6 logged in toons? And 100% of the time it's the same toon? Not really sure how a network issue in Atlanta, Georgia affects me in Montana thousands of miles away. Looks like the issue is with a completely different provider than what I have.

Hard to believe that this is a "packet dropping" issue, which is also what I keep being told in game for the last 2 weeks, when would that not affect all 6 game clients at the same time? This happened once before and Zackman had to make some sort of changes and magically the problem went away. But instead of looking into why people seem to be having so many issues recently, we can keep blaming network outages that are in no way, shape, or form affecting where we actually live. Outside of the game, my network is running fantastic, no problems streaming, playing other games, it's just e&b.

Yep, I am seeing the same issue with my toons.  Even if I get in, and start doing something, it is game over in short order.  The "computer" even shows I logged out even though I am still in the game, unable to do anything, but still in game.